VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rua anam (The Red Soul)

3 posters

Go down

Rua anam (The Red Soul) Empty Rua anam (The Red Soul)

Post by Jager Arach Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:15 am

Rua anam was originally no more than a simple flamberge wielded by a soldier in the Burgundian wars. The soldier who wielded it died in the Siege of Neuss. The soldier's body was sent home where the blade was passed down in the family for many years until being sold to a hunter going only by the name of Lukas. Lukas who took pity on the blade and had it restored along with having the blade coated with silver. Lukas wielded the blade against many beasts of lore, slaying any he caught wind of. Finally the Garou tribes of the region had enough and united. They set an ambush for Lukas and killed him. After that the blade was wielded by a Tribal leader by the name of Adolphus. Adolphus used his gift Kiss of Helios to ignite him and the blade, attracting the attention of a Sun spirit by the name of Rua Anam. Adolphus coaxed it nearer and did a Rite unwillingly binding the spirit into the blade creating a fetish. Ever since then Rua anam has been imbued with many powers. Adolphus was later killed in a tribal war where afterwards the blade was passed again to a new leader by the name of Jager Arach. Jager spent many weeks speaking with the spirit before he was even able to touch it, then it took many months for him to gain the spirit's blessing so he would able to use it. Jager has thus far proved insuperable from the blade using it against any who challenge him. Rua anam makes the owner immune to fire and gives them control over the substance, making the owner able to turn a simple spark into a raging inferno. Rua anam has never forgiven the Garou race completely for forcing him to live in the blade, so his temper is quick and easily offended. The blade has been known to turn on its owner; even Jager has been burned many times. Rua anam will grow warm alerting the owner to the presence of the supernatural, glowing red in vampiric presence and dark blue in the presence of the Garou and yellow around mages. When used in battle the blade heats up and glows white hot. If the blade is wielded by anyone other than its owner it will heat up burning the wielder’s hands. If the owner is killed, the spirit inside must be convinced that the new owner is worthy to be wielded by the new owner. Rua anam feeds off of the Gnosis of the wielder so very few creatures can use Rua anam's power.
Whole Sword
Rua anam (The Red Soul) Flamberge

Sword Design

Symbol at base of blade on either side.
Rua anam (The Red Soul) Celtic-knotwork-design

Pattern on the whole blade
Rua anam (The Red Soul) Celtic-tribal-tattoo-design-1

Last edited by The Grim of Evil on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Rua anam (The Red Soul) Empty Re: Rua anam (The Red Soul)

Post by Jager Arach Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 am

Story has been revised to be more cannon with the new wolf guide. Please read and enjoy.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 am

I'm fine with this, just as long as you don't walk around setting people/Vamps/Wolves on fire for no reason..
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:24 am

Samara wrote:I'm fine with this, just as long as you don't walk around setting people/Vamps/Wolves on fire for no reason..
^^ Thanks, by the way how'd you get that video of me as a baby? Surprised
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Samara wrote:I'm fine with this, just as long as you don't walk around setting people/Vamps/Wolves on fire for no reason..
^^ Thanks, by the way how'd you get that video of me as a baby? Surprised

Uhm... *Quickly walks away*
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Pattern on the whole blade
Rua anam (The Red Soul) Celtic-tribal-tattoo-design-1

^ When I looked deeper into this tribal tatto I saw that wolf/demon/whatever and it creeped me out for a sec... LMAO
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down