VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

+4
Ariel
Peter Greenson
Simon Bourne
Loxxo
8 posters

Go down

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Empty Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Post by Loxxo Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 am

17 years old "Sick, disgusting, sexually harassing pedophile" in da house. I love when admins are calling me that. It makes me feel warm on the inside. Special thanks to Jaxson. I appreciate how you treat me. You're making me feel welcome in this community. Also a great thanks to Yoko, who's ignoring my /reports and lets me get DMed over and over again. And ofcourse, my dear friend in the SD, no name mentioned, who talked with me via PM's and suddenly reported me, which ended up in 60 minutes adminjail. We're one big fucking family.

Once again, thanks. Very Happy
Loxxo
Loxxo
Cake
Cake

http://www.blolz.com/

Back to top Go down

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Empty Re:Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 am

Oh man....i feel like if i should say something...but what is i- ooh yeaaah....You...mad ...broo?
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Empty Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Post by Peter Greenson Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 am

Hmmph... Care to explain?
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:04 am

Sounds awful. Please continue :>

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Loxxo wrote:17 years old "Sick, disgusting, sexually harassing pedophile" in da house. I love when admins are calling me that. It makes me feel warm on the inside. Special thanks to Jaxson. I appreciate how you treat me. You're making me feel welcome in this community. Also a great thanks to Yoko, who's ignoring my /reports and lets me get DMed over and over again. And ofcourse, my dear friend in the SD, no name mentioned, who talked with me via PM's and suddenly reported me, which ended up in 60 minutes adminjail. We're one big fucking family.

Insteed of searching for girls in REAL fucking life, you start talking bullshit in... in the game?

Man, I feel sorry for you. You should get a life,or two.

Edit: OH And aah... you're fucking sick.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Dude, I support you in 20%. Most of the game admins are just kids and don't give shit about players.
But I'm not sure if that's here.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Stop with the flame like "You're sick" or whatever.I don't care about what he said until he brings it on the forum.You are all warned,or I'll lock this topic.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxo Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Nicolas wrote:
Loxxo wrote:17 years old "Sick, disgusting, sexually harassing pedophile" in da house. I love when admins are calling me that. It makes me feel warm on the inside. Special thanks to Jaxson. I appreciate how you treat me. You're making me feel welcome in this community. Also a great thanks to Yoko, who's ignoring my /reports and lets me get DMed over and over again. And ofcourse, my dear friend in the SD, no name mentioned, who talked with me via PM's and suddenly reported me, which ended up in 60 minutes adminjail. We're one big fucking family.

Insteed of searching for girls in REAL fucking life, you start talking bullshit in... in the game?

Man, I feel sorry for you. You should get a life,or two.

Edit: OH And aah... you're fucking sick.
Wait.. Wh-.. what?

Instead for girls irl? What the fuck do you know about me and my life? The PM's wasn't ment to be read by admins at all. It's a joke from me to another player. I was messing with her and tried to provoke her a little. Don't fucking judge me. for example, If i'm wrestling with a friend IRL and suddenly stares him into the eyes, saying he's sexy, he has the right to call me gay, but he would probably know that I was kidding. Obviously, this player didn't ( or messed with me back, not sure. ), so she reported me for sexual harrasing, which I apologized right before getting a-jailed. But ofcourse, the admins missed that part. (Surprised much)
Loxxo
Loxxo
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Admins .. Please LOCK this topic . It is full with FLAMING .

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:16 am

Wait.. Wh-.. what?

Instead for girls irl? What the fuck do you know about me and my life? The PM's wasn't ment to be read by admins at all. It's a joke from me to another player. I was messing with her and tried to provoke her a little. Don't fucking judge me. for example, If i'm wrestling with a friend IRL and suddenly stares him into the eyes, saying he's sexy, he has the right to call me gay, but he would probably know that I was kidding. Obviously, this player didn't ( or messed with me back, not sure. ), so she reported me for sexual harrasing, which I apologized right before getting a-jailed. But ofcourse, the admins missed that part. (Surprised much)

Your joke got offended.

But well.. due Pedophiles/perverts like you, girls usually leave servers like this.

What I am trying to say is.. Your "i wanah fak u" jokes aren't fun, they are offended and will make girls leave this server due people like you.

And you did insulted them... a lot... not "a little", a lot.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxo Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:38 am

Nicolas wrote:
Wait.. Wh-.. what?

Your joke got offended.

But well.. due Pedophiles/perverts like you, girls usually leave servers like this.

What I am trying to say is.. Your "i wanah fak u" jokes aren't fun, they are offended and will make girls leave this server due people like you.

And you did insulted them... a lot... not "a little", a lot.

Well, first of all.. It's pretty fun to see you use words that you obviously don't know what they mean..

As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is typically defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 and older) characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary).

The person I was chatting with is seventeen years old, and guess what "Nicolas"? So am I.

The jokes were directed against a girl.. It's kinda funny how you, as a guy, tells me how they feel, what they think is funny and how they are going to react.

No, Mr. Serbian Nicolas. My joke wasn't funny.. But you know.. rather tell a bad joke, than be one.
Loxxo
Loxxo
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:49 am

My name is Nicola. Do you have problems with my character called "Nicolas"?

Now, first of all ,don't call me "Mr. Serbian".

Secondly, I know what pedophilia is, so you don't need to post that shit from wikipedia or wherever you copied it, I don't care.

You don't need to be Sherlock to understand my words...

What I am trying to say... FOR THIRD TIME.

Y-O-U-R " J-O-K-E-S" S-U-C-K S-O. + T-H-E-Y A-R-E O-F-F-E-N-D-E-D = *One flame which starts with "A" goes here*

My joke wasn't funny.. But you know.. rather tell a bad joke, than be one.

That's insult ,buddy. I bet that you're Yankee which hates Serbians.... gah.

Edit: Oh and:

Sick, disgusting, sexually harassing pedophile

You said that you're a pedophile, that is why I used "Pedophile/pervert", don't try to get yourself outside of current location.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxo Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:58 am

Nicolas wrote:My name is Nicola. Do you have problems with my character called "Nicolas"?

Now, first of all ,don't call me "Mr. Serbian".

Secondly, I know what pedophilia is, so you don't need to post that shit from wikipedia or wherever you copied it, I don't care.

You don't need to be Sherlock to understand my words...

What I am trying to say... FOR THIRD TIME.

Y-O-U-R " J-O-K-E-S" S-U-C-K S-O. + T-H-E-Y A-R-E O-F-F-E-N-D-E-D = *One flame which starts with "A" goes here*

My joke wasn't funny.. But you know.. rather tell a bad joke, than be one.

That's insult ,buddy. I bet that you're Yankee which hates Serbians.... gah.

Edit: Oh and:

Sick, disgusting, sexually harassing pedophile

You said that you're a pedophile, that is why I used "Pedophile/pervert", don't try to get yourself outside of current location.
Someone just told me your IG name, which is kinda interesting. "Nicolas_Djordjevic".

Let me see..

" You were adminjailed 20 minutes. Reason: Sexual Harrasing "
" PM from Mr. Nicolas, the man himself: My hero! XD What did you do? "

THERE is something perversely. Don't you think? Or were you "kidding" too?

I lol'd when Hikari told me. Please, get out of my sight and stop repeat your nonsense. If you want to continue the discussion you'll find me on skype.

Pathetic.
Loxxo
Loxxo
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:05 am

Locked, too much immaturity.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum