VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick question

3 posters

Go down

Quick question Empty Quick question

Post by Ellie_Three Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:58 am

In the rules I saw that one must start as a human and then be later turned into a Vamp or Werewolf. But then I saw a thread that says you can apply for it. So my actual question is, what are all of the ways that one may become either a vamp or a werewolf.
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Quick question Empty Re: Quick question

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:10 am

You can ask a vampire with Vampire Bite Rank 5 to embrace you . You can apply to become a werewolf if you want it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:33 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:You can ask a vampire with Vampire Bite Rank 5 to embrace you . You can apply to become a werewolf if you want it .
You can ask him ICLY when you RPLY find out about Vampires, NOT OOCLY THROW PMS.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Thanks for the quick answers. I did have a few other questions I wanted to ask though since this is an entirely unique twist on the samp community.

If someone is interested I would love to know alittle bit about

1. How vhrp got started
2. The main features of rping a vampire. (By this I mean what is it currently like. Are most people vampires? Are most of the vampires from the same group/Clan etc.)
3. How long has there been werewolves and how many of them are there?
4. Are suggestions actually considered? Like are they ever added?
5. Will there still be gangs, drug dealing, and all that or will it be Vamps, Werewolves, Humans - Civilians, Humans - Hunters (I guess), and Govt (like cops etc).

6. One last thing I wanted to ask, in your own opinion how much potential does this server have to grow? - This is not me trying to start trouble, more so wanting a honest heads up. Ive been looking for something like this for years and the idea of there actually being a samp server with vamps and werewolves are a dream come true for me. Id really hate to settle down here and be disappointed. Like on a scale of 1 to 10 how well would you rate this server?
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:37 am

1.U Can Ask Jaxson About that...

2. Reading /Rules of vampires might help abit + IF u r a vampire.. that's why there is a /helpme cmd.. and the biggest clan got closed making raiden rage and aaron kill thier old respected leader Razz

3. about 1 month.. and they are .. idk , 7+

4. yeah, they are considered ...

5. administrions are trying to make getting a house and a car a pain in the neck so ppl would be active and increase chance of RP .. But yeah, there will be..

6. oh it will grow , it just takes time ( 9.9/10 )
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down