VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Jones Weapons Application[Newer one].

2 posters

Go down

David Jones Weapons Application[Newer one]. Empty David Jones Weapons Application[Newer one].

Post by Darko123 Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Forename and Surname: David Jones

Address: Im renting at: Palomino Creek 21.
Phone Number: 1010015

Social Security Number: 15-101-005

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
The thing is... I wanna have something that can protect me... A robber came into our house when we were at our weakest point, he killed my wife... robbed 4916$... I dont want it to happen again, i fell terrible for not protecting my wife, i need some kind of weaponary and you can trust me, i will use it only in emergency's, protect civilians, protect myself, i wanna have some small weaponary like a normal Colt45 so i can fell much safer and know that nothing bad is gonna happen again, yesterday i was robbed 150$... I hate when im being robbed, i dont know why people do it, they should get a job. As i said: I wanna help civilians or other people in need, no need to shoot like an maniac... I will only take the gun out in self-defense or in a emergency like kidnap,torture...etc... Like everyone say: We want to be proteced much more, much faster, and much better.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): The reason is, i NEED to be protected, i saw many strange thins happening, just today i saw a man being robbed, i couldnt do much so i fighted the robber with my bare hands, i help people and save them and i think it would be much more easier if i would have a gun to protect them, as i said: strange thins are going on... I saw on a wall in the valley in Palomino Creek blood, writing: "Don't even try fighting me"... And many people are doing bad stuff like torturing, kidnaping, suiciding and i wanna HELP! People deserve to be protected and and I have rights to be protected from: Kidnaping, robbing, torturing... I saw some people cutting one man's finger and torturing him, i couldn't do much... there were 5 of them and i alone... and every policeman was off duty or was on a trip with his family.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: Well, actually no.

Current employment: None.

Signature : David Jones

Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

David Jones Weapons Application[Newer one]. Empty Re: David Jones Weapons Application[Newer one].

Post by Tommy Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 pm

((Send in the application to the Sheriff's Department section))
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

David Jones Weapons Application[Newer one]. Empty Re: David Jones Weapons Application[Newer one].

Post by Darko123 Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Sorrry but i cant edit the house thingy, my adress is 35 Pal...
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down