VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD]James Collins

Go down

[SD]James Collins Empty [SD]James Collins

Post by StewartCollins Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:20 pm

First Name:Steven
Middle name:Clifford
Last Name: Collins

Race: British

Date of Birth:1th February 1984

Place of Birth:London, Britain.

Current active address:Palomino Creek.

Available phone number(s): 1010315

Education:I learn in Florida's College, and in Haward academy.

Are you currently in occupation?: Currently now, No. I just arrived Palomino Creek, so that's why I'm looking for a job, like this.
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?:Of course.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:I worked in the EMS for two years, and for the Protection Agency for three years.

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes, I do.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?:As I told you, yes. I worked in the Protection Agency for three years.
Have you ever been arrested?:No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?:No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography:James is a young man around his mid-twenties coming to Palomino Creek from London, when James was 6 years old he walked to school for Grade 1, he was a good boy, he finish Grade 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, he walked to Florida's College, and after that he walked to Haward Academy, he was a smart and good boy, after like 22 years of living in London, James first decided to leave London and travel around San Andreas, he took the first flight to Los Santos and live there for like 6, years. and now when James is 28 years old, he made his decision to move to Palomino Creek.

Out of Character

Server nickname:James_Collins

Past characters and factions: I'm new in this server.

How long have you been a member of this server?: I'm new.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:No.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because I want to build my carrer as an officer in the SD, build my character, make money, buy house, find gril and stuff, and also the RP of law is my favourite.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?:LS:RP(still) PR:RP(still) RC:RP.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?:Yeah, I worked in the Protection Agency in LSRP and I also worked in the LSPD in PRRP.
Have you read the application rules?: Yeah.
Any other comments: Nope.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics:Role-play is a game like the real life, act game, you need to built your own character make his own name, lastname, find job, buy house, car, girl, and built your character.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:OOC Knowledge in IC chats, like for example:
Wade:James my teacher punish me for drinking vodka in the class (Razz)
James: WOWW, VODKA?!
The admin X_X has jailed the player Wade for 60 miniutes for the reason:MetaGaming.

*John and Tim don't know each other.
John: Tim give me money
Tim: John r u like ic ream?

Explain what is power game and give two different examples:Unrealistic acts.
* knocks out X_X with the baseball bat, taking all of his money.
*takes the house from the ground, throw it toward the huge building and crash the world.
Explain what is "gun from ass": Gun from ass is when you take your gun without me's.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me:
*shoves his left arm into his right pocket, takes 100 bucks from his pocket and hands it to James.
Give an example of a bad role play /me: [/color][/font].
*looks around taking money and gun.

StewartCollins
New Residence

Back to top Go down