VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Story

2 posters

Go down

Character Story Empty Character Story

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Use the codes below and post a story about your character .
Just A Code:

Back to top Go down

Character Story Empty Edward Collins Story

Post by EdwardCollins Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Edward Collins Story

Character Story Matt+Lanter+picture+2

"I'm the world's most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that. As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off. I'm designed to kill."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward Collins (born Edward Anthony Masen, Jr., on July 21, 1901 in San Fierro, San Andreas) is a vampire and a leader of the Night Ravens . Edward is the adoptive son of Carlisle Collins and Esme Collins, as well as the son of Edward Sr. Mason and Elizabeth Mason. He is the adopted cousin of James Collins also known as Deputy Collins .

After experiencing Spanish influenza in 1918 in San Fierro , Edward was transformed into a vampire by Dr. Carlisle Collins , as the only alternative to death. Over the next ninety years the pair gathered a family of vampires around themselves, and called themselves "vegetarians".

Earlier Life

Edward was born on July 21 , 1901 in San Fierro , San Andreas . Though he mentioned that he doesn't remember it very well , he grew up in an old-fashioned family life style . Edward wanted to enlist in the army during World War One while he was growing up , with the only thing keeping him away was his age and his love for his mother . That changed, however, when he and his parents became sick from the Spanish Influenza in 1918 . His father, Edward Masen Sr. , died in the first wave of the influenza. Before she died, Edward's mother , Elizabeth Masen , begged the doctor who was taking care of them , Dr. Carlisle Collins , to do everything within his power to save her son (Elizabeth: "You must do everything in your power. What others cannot do, that is what you must do for my Edward.") Carlisle acted on her wishes when Edward was near death himself . After Elizabeth died , Carlisle took Edward from the hospital , brought him to his house , and there changed him into a vampire .

Edward had a rebellious period at the beginning of his vampire life and left Carlisle and Esme in 1928. During his lone time, he used his mind reading ability to attack the worst people of society, thinking that, as long as he was serving justice, it would not matter that he was feeding on humans. A few years later, he regretted this decision and returned to Carlisle's way of life of drinking animal blood, rather than human. Over the next 80 to 90 years, additional vampires were created by Carlisle as a last resort for a select few nearly dead or left-for-dead individuals, who then became part of the Collins family, known to vampires as a coven. Esme, a distraught, grieving mother of a dead child, became Carlisle's mate and Edward's adoptive mother. Rosalie Hale, a would-be socialite left for dead by her fiancé, was originally intended as Edward's mate, but never became more to him than a sibling. Edward Sullivan became Edward's adoptive brother after found him near death from a bear attack. Already vampires,Edward Sullivan and James Collins sought out and found the Collins and adopted themselves into the Collins family after both escaping their tragic pasts.

Last edited by EdwardCollins on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
EdwardCollins
EdwardCollins
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Character Story Empty Re: Character Story

Post by Darko123 Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 pm

David Jones IC Story
David Jones was born in Liberty City, this is a story of his life, a story how everything began in his life… His dad was in the Liberty City Police Department (L.C.P.D) His mom was working in a bank. The Bank was robbed and his mom died, the robber escaped with a billion dollars, David followed his father’s job and was a cop, he was following the robber that killed his mom and caught him, he took an MP5 and shooted him right in the face, of course he was suspended for that, the robber wasn’t armed anymore… He went with a plane to Los Santos and continued his life there. He started his life as a gangster, he was tagging his hood and evading the cops… His life wasn’t enough extreme… So he went doing something much more extreme. He putted a bomb in his car, putted a ramp near the LSPD and jumped over the ramp with the car and exited the car, the car hitted the department and the whole building collapsed, he knew he is now a legend. Next day, he went tagging the hood, and meet a weapon dealer, he asked him what guns is he offering, he told him the best he has is one huge mini gun! As he was very rich from robberies he bought it, the next day he knew he did the right choice, a SWAT team ranned into his apartment, he got ready under the couch and prepared the mini gun, he putted bullets near him and when the swat came in, he started shooting. He putted cameras around the apartment and watched what is going on, cops were giving signals to the cadet’s. He reloaded the mini gun quick and threw a grenade downstairs, eliminated 10, and he finished the rest 50 with his mini gun, he checked the body’s for useful stuff and he found a: Laptop that he uses now for tracking persons, their address, number, name. He took a bit grenades and a MP5 with a shotgun holstered on his back, he took the Swat rancher and left to Red County, as first he was leaving all good in Blueberry, but then the cops found him again and attempted to kill him, they didn’t succeeded and were killed again, he drove away with the rancher to a abounded house, there he found the most incredible thing, some kind of animal but it looked like a human, the animal ran to him and bitted him in the neck so fast that he got unconscious, when he woke up he felt somehow strong, he ranned outside and tried to jump on the house real fast, he jumped up to the roof, he couldn’t believe how he did that… Next day he went to Palomino Creek and kept a low profile… He was walking in a ally and saw a guy, that was the guy that bitted him but he couldn’t recognize him, it was dark, he went to him and asked him what is going on? The guy explained him about vampires and werewolves, he knew what he should do… Soon he met new friends like a person named: Aaron Lee, Edward Collins, Dimitri Cornaya… He was getting rich as he found a new house, a new job at his friend’s business, so he was now a “good” person, yea right! He is still badass, he is a director of a news channel named: 24 Hours. He is proud as no-one else, he also killed about 10 wolf’s… He is not to be stopped right now, he is willing to join the Sheriffs Department again to be like his dad, his wife, died in bank robber like his mom… He does not fell very well right now, people should not annoy him or he may kill again, he already knocked a police officer to save someone’s ass… He is now very mad because of things that are not good are always happening to him, he is always fault!

(( Support my story Very Happy ))
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Character Story Empty Re: Character Story

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down