VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It seems its time for me to leave.

4 posters

Go down

It seems its time for me to leave. Empty It seems its time for me to leave.

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 am

Well, it seems everyone in the server hates me, so I really do see no point in staying. I'll miss the TWO people who dont already dispise me, and most of you RPed good. I had alot of fun in the server, it is and always will amazing server, I wouldnt leave if I found it wasnt needed but Im not going to just sit here and play on a server where I have no friends and everyone tries to find a way to kill me. Obviously not going to rage or anything or mention any names. So, perhaps I'll see some of you in other servers but I think I should just stay out of this one. And admins, if people start raging, please dont lock the topic, I like constructive criticism and I'd like to see everyones opinion on me, if you can, leave it open please.
P.S. Maybe I'll come back later, once everyone has cooled down, but, I wouldnt really count on it.
P.P.S. If anyone wants to keep in touch, its SUPAHSAM@Live.ca

Last edited by Sam Andersun on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

It seems its time for me to leave. Empty Re: It seems its time for me to leave.

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:14 am

AWw c'mon dude! Don't leave! You're a kickass RP'er! Everyone gets a bit grumpy/angry sometimes.
Chillax and stay man!

If you do leave though, i'm sorry to see you go...
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:24 am

Personally not going to feed into the trend of posting "Bye Guys" Threads so that people can beg the person to stay. However I will say constructively that a lot of the reasons why people generally disliked you was the way you rped your character. You were inconstistant. On some days you were super cop, arresting people for cursing (literally) and being a prime example of law enforcement. Other days you were trigger happy and ready to explode.

What I would suggest, just make another character dude, no one really wants to see you go. Personally my character dislikes you, but that would not make him just go off and kill you. If they are taking perosnal disbutes and autoamtically jumping to "Lets KEEL HIM!" Then thats a problem on there side not yours. Its a known fact that this server has a kill first mentality. All offenses should be answered with death as far as the majority is concerned. It sucks but dont let it ruin your fun dude. Think about what would happen if this server makes it through the trial period (What I call that period between roughly 20 to 30 players max and being a full 100+ player server). If it got like that and you were still around the entire time, you would be like a big dog on the server. (no pun intended) clown
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:35 am

Wow, you accually make a very good point, maybe once the base goes off red alert (Not accually what they call it, just translating it for the non-military peeps) I might sleep on it, thanks.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Corvin Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 am

You won't leave ! C'mon dude, I wanted to leave many times.. but I didn't . You got friends, no one wants you to leave. If the matter is SD, QUIT THE SD ! If you life SD, STAY IN THE SD ! We don't care for that, just stay in the server !
No one hates you, and if someone tries to kill you, you know my number 1010168.. we will pwnd their a..ses together =-D
Niklaus Corvin
Niklaus Corvin
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:06 am

Im back, FOR NOW.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down