VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD] David_Millar

Go down

[SD] David_Millar Empty [SD] David_Millar

Post by David Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:43 am

First Name:David

Last Name:Millar

Race: Human

Date of Birth:6/13/1989

Place of Birth:San Fierro

Current active address:No house

Available phone number(s):1010328

Education:San Fierro Army school,Los santos Center for Enriched Studies,Red country Univirsty

Are you currently in occupation?:no
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?:no
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?:Yes
Have you ever been arrested?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography:My name is David I came From San Fierro My Dad died When i was 16 years old my mam died after 1 week from my dad Death i was living Alone i was working in Army after they died my sister was in LV then i found out that my Dad and mam didn't die alone some one killed them so i came here to Palomino i found the life here is good i got friends i live in the street until i get money to buy a house i got a dog named Sam you can say he is my best friend for now
i found him here in palomino i found that the life here is hard i found people dieing Crimes happening and i keep watching i said to my self i have to help this people so i went to the department asking for a job

Out of Character

Server nickname:David_Millar

Past characters and factions:No

How long have you been a member of this server?:3 weeks

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:No

Why do you wish to join this faction?:i want to help Red country to reduce Crimes and i like Rping As an cop
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?:Yes Los Santos RolePlay and San Andreas Role Play
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?:Yes
Have you read the application rules?:Yes
Any other comments:

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics:It is To act like in real life 'playing' a role like you would do in real life, but this time in a game. For example, in real life cops chase people who break the law, for whatever reason - you can become an officer in game and do the same, you can role-play a cop and pull over speeders, or do drug raids, the list goes on...

Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:in role-playing games, metagaming is the use of out-of-character knowledge in an in-character situation. A character played by a metagamer does not act in a way that reflects the character's in-game experiences and back-story. and it is Using OOC commentary, reading tags, or using any information in your RP that was not gained or discovered IC.

E.X
To call players with there id
(OOC) Sam: OMFG cops are breaking into my house at foto!1
John runs over to Foto, gun primed and kills the cops.

Explain what is power game and give two different examples:powergaming is a particular way of playing in which the emphasis lies on developing a player character that is as powerful as possible, usually to the detriment of other aspects of the game, such as character interaction.

E.X
John_Wollie : Hey, come in my car, let's go to my crib! You'll get some cash.
Jack_Shang : Uhm, okay... I'll come with you in one condition...
John_Wollie : No, get in!

John_Wollie grabs Jack and throws him into car.
John_Wollie ties him.

/me Punsh Jack in the face until he dies
Explain what is "gun from ass":its Means to scroll your mouse and shot people without doing /me's

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me:/me attempts To Pull out his Deagle from his Shoulders belt and aim at The guy

Give an example of a bad role play /me:
/me Throws the guy in the car and ties him[/color]

David
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum