VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Turk Chamber's] Application

2 posters

Go down

[Turk Chamber's] Application Empty [Turk Chamber's] Application

Post by Chris_Bell Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:34 pm

In Character

First Name: Turk

Last Name: Chambers

Race: Caucasian

Date of Birth: 1/15/1985

Place of Birth: Maryland

Current active address: N/A

Available phone number(s):1010336

Education: College education in law. Attended at State College(PA)

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: I have worked at a Sheetz (24/7 store) in the past as an easy way to make money while I was a teenager.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes
Have you ever been arrested?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Biography: As a child I had always wanted to follow my parents foot steps as an officer of the law. I have witnessed many trials in court and actually road along with my dad in a squad car at one point in time. He always kept his cool and never flinched at a single word being said by an offender. I always dreamed to be like him and hope to have that dream come true sooner or later.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Chris Bell;Sean Bell;Sweet

Past characters and factions: Chris/Sean Bell was a sergeant in the SD for quite some time until I was kicked out for corruption(kicked by Rudy).

How long have you been a member of this server?: 4 Months

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Yes, it was an accidental Sprunk Buster ban.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I was an officer on my other account and I found it fun, but I always wanted to commit crimes and I left it to that other account, I feel I can do my job correctly on an alternative account like this one. I was usually good at my job most of the time, except those few times when I was OOCly pissed or OOCly bored in which times I committed crimes. Now if I get bored or pissed I can either log off the server or get on my alternative account to role play some crimes.

Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes, Red County Roleplay, San Andreas Roleplay, SZR Roleplay

Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes I was an officer on SZR and SARP, as I was an officer here.

Have you read the application rules?: Yes I have.

Any other comments: I do not expect you to hire me as I have a terrible admin record, but I think this time If you allow me to take a shot, I won't be a disappointment.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: To take a role of a character and play it to your best ability without breaking any of the basic role play rules, which are powergame and metagame. There are many many other rules but these are the most commonly broke in my opinion.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: To confuse IC chats/information with OOC. Vice-versa.
2. To use OOC information in IC forms or ways.
3. Using smiley faces, or shortened terms for words( Smiley Face= Smile Shortened Term: I ttly klld tht hm.)

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Power game is the forced role play upon another player, role playing super natural abilities or otherwise impossible for your character, giving no reaction time for another player in the midst of an RP. using something you did not RPly obtain. (Example 1:
Player A(Normal Human): /me punches you,launching you into a wall
Player B has no reaction time, also Player A did something impossible for being a human.

Example 2:
(Player A just logged onto the server 5 seconds ago)
Player A: /me pulls out rope and begins to tie Player B

Explain what is "gun from ass": Taking a gun out with no role play at all.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me:
/me attempts to punch John in the nose with his full strength, hopefully knocking him unconscious.

Give an example of a bad role play /me:

/me attempts to punch him

Last edited by Chris_Bell on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

[Turk Chamber's] Application Empty Re: [Turk Chamber's] Application

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:26 pm

((I'll call you ICly,Since you don't have a mail adress. DD:))
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down