VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interrigation and holding room ((speeling sucks =P))

+5
Chris_Bell
Sam Akabara
Andre Campbell
Fogry
Matt Mercer
9 posters

Go down

Interrigation and holding room ((speeling sucks =P)) Empty Interrigation and holding room ((speeling sucks =P))

Post by Matt Mercer Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:21 am

It has come to my attention that.... Cops... sorta kinda MG, crimes and people. AND i think taht getting away after a crime is commited and then Getting cought for some other BS excuse and getting that other crime integrated into a jaile sentance is just wrong. and i'm starting to think cops are getting boerd. I got ticketed for triping someone. So what i propose is!

= An interigation room
= a holding cell.

Interrigation room would offer this, say the cops cought a suspect you THINK was a perp but the suspect rply changed clothes and took off mask And what not. So you bring him in. INSTEAD of just putting the person in jail (opn no real evidence i might add) you take him into the interrigation room, Beat the shit out of him... do the whole good cop bad cop routine to try and get him to talk. If they don't they get to go free, but if you have evidence (ie SS's or witnesses brought in)) Then the person has a bigger jail sentance and fine.
good's- eliminates MG, creates rp, and will keep cops busy, no commands to script... only rp
bads- don't see any.

the holding cell....
Ever get caught for a small possession charge… then had to pay 700$ in fine’s then stand 10 minutes in jail for something that could have been a ticket?.... or cops were called on you , and at the same time.. the ones who called the cops on you (Edward cough Damien cough)) start chasing you… then the cops can’t get you for possession but they say you ran from the police?... and you had a LEGIT reason to run… and you still get jailed anyway -__-. But yeah the idea of a holding cell… for suspects who have no evidence against them but you just aren’t sure that they should be let free due to … pending witness. Hints on some evidence. (Real evidence -__-) Im thinking it should be 1 or 2 cells in which the criminal(s) are held with out fine and maybe a maximum hold time of ..20-30 minutes.. I think that’s fair enough time to let the police do some snooping around.so the criminals aren’t fined and are just waiting to be released. Rp’s should be allowed in the cell. Because it’s an RP server.

Goods –
eliminates the whole… criminal Says “ I have a LEGIT reason for you not to arrest me” Cop says “ yeah IDC your going to jail =3” ,
will boost RP and the role of SD will greatly increase.(finding evidence etc)
and no commands are required I wouldn’t think.
Will lessen some of SD over powered-ness.

Bads.- Can cause MG. (like most things)
Other then that I don’t see why not
So yeah my suggestion… I think it a good idea. But Im not the onl one of the server
Very Happy Very Happy
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Interrigation and holding room ((speeling sucks =P)) Empty Re: Interrigation and holding room ((speeling sucks =P))

Post by Fogry Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:33 am

/SUPORT
Fogry
Fogry
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Interrigation and holding room ((speeling sucks =P)) Empty Re: Interrigation and holding room ((speeling sucks =P))

Post by Andre Campbell Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:34 am

/SUPPORT

I AM ALWAYS BEING MGED BY COPS LIKE A GUY WILL PM THEM AND THEY COME WTH THIS IS USEFULL IN MY POINT OF VIEW /SUPPORT
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:50 am

I definitley support this.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:08 am

There's not nearly enough players to do this correctly. There are only like 10 cops?. Three of them online at a time. I really don't think they want to sit in a room with some dick and talk to him for a half hour until he admits to a crime.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:13 am

Maybe i can use it....and show them some good ol' police brutality
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:19 am

Chris_Bell wrote:There's not nearly enough players to do this correctly. There are only like 10 cops?. Three of them online at a time. I really don't think they want to sit in a room with some dick and talk to him for a half hour until he admits to a crime.

You don't have too, if he doesen't comply then just put him in the holding cell, Shit i mean theres not a set time amount... Its for the rp.. What a Face
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:20 am

Yeah you'll use it once or twice, get bored of it and stop. If anyone uses it and this is applied, they'll forget about it in a week or two and go back to their normal ways. The only reason you want this is so you have more time for your buddies to break in an help you or so you can bitch and complain until they let you go or you find some elaborate way to escape, even though there are many NPCs in the building -_-
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:26 am

Chris_Bell wrote:Yeah you'll use it once or twice, get bored of it and stop. If anyone uses it and this is applied, they'll forget about it in a week or two and go back to their normal ways. The only reason you want this is so you have more time for your buddies to break in an help you or so you can bitch and complain until they let you go or you find some elaborate way to escape, even though there are many NPCs in the building -_-

Exactly the same words i was going to use
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:29 am

Chris_Bell wrote:Yeah you'll use it once or twice, get bored of it and stop. If anyone uses it and this is applied, they'll forget about it in a week or two and go back to their normal ways. The only reason you want this is so you have more time for your buddies to break in an help you or so you can bitch and complain until they let you go or you find some elaborate way to escape, even though there are many NPCs in the building -_-

No,im just tired of getting fined and sitting in jail for the most petty crimes... IE i was once put in jail for crossing a red light...
It's pretty damn obvious that cops are bored.. and im simply tryin g to give them something to do... In benifit for the perps and the cops .
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian_Malice Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:32 am

Then they shall get reported for mging proof of the crime if they didnt use this while it was applyed?
And how can he get his buddys to break him out w/o him mg himself?
Its true that cops just bullshit evidence and mg so implenting this will stop all the bs
Damian_Malice
Damian_Malice
Fegarri Pedia
Fegarri Pedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:29 am

Lol, you obviously don't get my point here. This is a BAD idea. There's only one cop I know that bullshits. I will not give names either -_-.
They will get rescued because typing
/pm (ID) Come to the jail and get me. Isn't hard, now is it? There is no proof to it either. This is just a waste of scripting and mapping. It won't be used right or even at all.

As I say again, the only damn reason you want this applied is so when you KNOW you did a crime and get arrested, you want to bullshit your way out of jail. When I was a cop, I saw it all the damn time. Everyone that gets arrested bullshits and argues to get away, when it doesn't work, you all do some bullshit escape maneuver and run out the door and if you can't, most people either shout the whole time they are in jail, afk, or PM someone the whole time, when you could actually be role playing. It is hard but it can still be done and it is fun sometimes.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:31 am

Chris_Bell wrote:Lol, you obviously don't get my point here. This is a BAD idea. There's only one cop I know that bullshits. I will not give names either -_-.
They will get rescued because typing
/pm (ID) Come to the jail and get me. Isn't hard, now is it? There is no proof to it either. This is just a waste of scripting and mapping. It won't be used right or even at all.

As I say again, the only damn reason you want this applied is so when you KNOW you did a crime and get arrested, you want to bullshit your way out of jail. When I was a cop, I saw it all the damn time. Everyone that gets arrested bullshits and argues to get away, when it doesn't work, you all do some bullshit escape maneuver and run out the door and if you can't, most people either shout the whole time they are in jail, afk, or PM someone the whole time, when you could actually be role playing. It is hard but it can still be done and it is fun sometimes.

I uhmm....i'm the bullshit cop right?
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:57 am

Hmm, Since there is a non-standard system for jail time and fines I will draft one up here for common crimes.

- Speeding; 12 Hour holding time (IG); $400 Fine
- Red Light; 4 Hour holding time (IG); $300 Fine
- Petty Crime; Holding time may vary; Minimum $500 fine

However, This is for Shin (Leon_Ashford) to think about as he is the leader of the SD.

Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:20 am

I was put in jail and fined for flicking a cop off as he drove away. xD
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:35 am

Ellie_Three wrote:I was put in jail and fined for flicking a cop off as he drove away. xD

Freedom of Speech is guaranteed in the United States under the First Amendment of the Constitution.

However from CBS 'He was ticketed in September for disorderly conduct for flipping off an officer who had given him a ticket for running a stop sign.'

But, it turned out to be. 'The Pennsylvania city paid $10,000 to a citizen ticketed for giving a police officer the finger and $40,000 more to the ACLU for legal work, reported the Star. '

So... The answer is no you cannot be fined because of Freedom of Speech.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down