VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bishop's Journal: Note 4 ((Reply if you read))

5 posters

Go down

Bishop's Journal: Note 4 ((Reply if you read)) Empty Bishop's Journal: Note 4 ((Reply if you read))

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:04 pm

*You see a black Number 10 size paper scattered all over the ground near Palomino Creek's Bank entrace*

"Bishop Bourne Journal
April 7, 2011.

She found out about the note 3, she asked me "Why?" and i answered with a "What?"....she is still keeping me on edge, if i loose her i'll probably go AWOL or worse....Rooks keeps telling everyone and going around town telling people that i'm in love with her, but she doesnt likes me....or does she? I have no clue....but still, i love her and if someone asks i'll answer them with the answer they are possibly expecting.

Changing Subject: I had that weird dream again....that i woke up in Las Venturas...with my military uniform and a bunch of....well...ghouls or zombies were running at me, i escaped to a base in the desert and i found her...then out of nowhere i heard a gunshot, everything blacked out and i woke up....sitting on my bed....looking at the mirror only to see what time did to me...i'm young but i've been throug more shit than a 'Nam veteran....i hope it all ends."

Note 5 is under way....

((The dream is about ZORP, i CKed there))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Bishop's Journal: Note 4 ((Reply if you read)) Empty Re: Bishop's Journal: Note 4 ((Reply if you read))

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:49 pm

(( Excuse me but.

What ZORP's zombies have to do with all this? ))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Bishop's Journal: Note 4 ((Reply if you read)) Empty Re: Bishop's Journal: Note 4 ((Reply if you read))

Post by Tommy Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Nicolas wrote:(( Excuse me but.

What ZORP's zombies have to do with all this? ))

((I do wonder too))
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 am

((I played on ZORP with an account "Bishop_Bourne" and i RPed that it was a dream and blah blah blah i CKed in ZORP and now i play here....any further questions directed to: Well....just ask and i'll answer))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:35 pm

*Reads the journal*

Hmm.. Paranormal Stupidity?
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:30 pm

(( The servers are in no way connected? How does one transfer from a full on zombie apocalypse to a nice town in Red County with a social twist? ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Peter wrote:(( The servers are in no way connected? How does one transfer from a full on zombie apocalypse to a nice town in Red County with a social twist? ))

((Necrobump....but i'll tell you the story, well at least the part you're asking for, blah blah blah zombie outbreak, blah blah blah, escape from PC to LV, blah blah blah, plane crash, blah blah blah, i die, end of story....any further questions use PMs...don't like NECROBUMPING! lol))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down