VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last name change request.

Go down

Last name change request. Empty Last name change request.

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:27 am

*You see a man approach the sheriffs department handing in a letter to one of the officers.

Name: Kevin William

I would like to verify the change my last name. I am trying to start my life in this village from the start again, changing my last name from William to Willster. I witnessed a gang attack and was attacked by one after and I would like you to verify my last name change. I already moved to another place. I would like my back account money transfered to my new bank account if this change in last name is accepted. I would appreciate you considering this and helping me out with my problem.

Thank you, Kevin William

Previous name: Kevin William

New name: Kevin Willster

OOC: I changed accounts, because I created a new account and I am still roleplaying the character I previously did. I actually did RP witnessing gang activity and being attacked by one, and it's the best reason I could think to change my name icly. IC I still roleplay the same guy. Also if any admins see this, I would also like permission to transfer my money to the new account.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down