VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to everyone ((A little bit about me))

4 posters

Go down

Hello to everyone ((A little bit about me)) Empty Hello to everyone ((A little bit about me))

Post by Fritz Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:22 am

I recently stumbled upon this little server, And from there I decided it would be a nice change to start playing here. So, I figured I would give you all a little background information about myself:

1. I love people and I am a very social person. I'm generally laid back and I'm a very hard person to make mad. I don't like to cause trouble, I'm one of those people that wants to be friends with everyone OOC wise. Though, IC I am a really cold-hearted and anti-social person.

2. My character's name is Jax Ximenez, I have been using the same name for as long as I can remember and I never break the character I have always played with him. ((With the exception of him being a north sider or a south sider depending on where I am playing))

3. I have been RPing a hispanic gang banger since December of 2009, And in some larger servers I actually have ran a few Hispanic gangs. As of right now I am the 3rd in command of a South-West hispanic gang on a server with 50-100 people on it and that is my character there. I have helped create a large hispanic gang on the same server and stayed with them for about a year. I then CK'd myself about a week ago, To make my alt my main and work with the new South-West hispanic gang I am helping to stay alive.

5. I am a ((Now retired)) modder, I have made numerous hispanic character mods and gang mod packs in general. But I love finding stuff on my computer that I never released and releasing it.

6. I have always loved watching small RP servers grow in to something big, I have seen it happen three or four times already. I also love meeting and RPing with new people in new places.

I can't wait to meet and RP with you all. I like your little server and see much potential with it. I hope it turns in to something great. I hope to enjoy my stay and talk to you all eventually. Smile

-Fritz

Fritz
Registered

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone ((A little bit about me)) Empty Re:Hello to everyone ((A little bit about me))

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:23 am

Welcome to the server, avoid contact with Ariel_Virai please.

;D
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone ((A little bit about me)) Empty Re: Hello to everyone ((A little bit about me))

Post by Marcus Campbell Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:02 am

Yeah man welcome to the server (and Bishop lol)
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone ((A little bit about me)) Empty Re: Hello to everyone ((A little bit about me))

Post by ArielV Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:14 am

Bishop, You're just mad cuz im kewler dan you ^.^

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:16 am

Yeah you're soo cool that you got kicked out of admin team. ;D.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:53 am

M_Bourne wrote:Yeah you're soo cool that you got kicked out of admin team. ;D.

Someone is getting CKed .... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:56 am

Actually, He's going to get fired for abusing his commands xD he abused /takeweapons the other day.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:24 am

Because you flamed in /b , refused to RP and Ragequitted.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:17 am

M_Bourne wrote:Because you flamed in /b , refused to RP and Ragequitted.

Good game.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritz Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 am

Lol, I just read like every post in my topic, And you guys are funny. I think I am going to like it here xD

Fritz
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum