VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires: Alive or Dead?

+7
ArielV
Sam Akabara
Tommy
Tanya Smith
Raphael
Matt Mercer
Simon Bourne
11 posters

Go down

Vampires: Dead or Alive?

Vampires: Alive or Dead? I_vote_lcap64%Vampires: Alive or Dead? I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 14 ]
Vampires: Alive or Dead? I_vote_lcap36%Vampires: Alive or Dead? I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 22

Vampires: Alive or Dead? Empty Vampires: Alive or Dead?

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:47 am

I've come across with the usual answer for this question: "Vampires are dead".

If a vampire is dead, because their heart doesn't beats, their brain shouldn't work properly or work at all, their muscles will not generate enough energy to use /Vampirespeed.

If vampires don't have heartbeats, they shouldn't be able to walk, talk, breath or even see.

Just post your answer and your vote please, anything else like observations should be posted too under your vote and answer.

Thank you.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Vampires: Alive or Dead? Empty Re: Vampires: Alive or Dead?

Post by Matt Mercer Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:43 am

What does proper mean?, Vampires are dead, they have no heart beat, they don't circulate there blood they hold there victims blood in there stomach, And i see where you get taht the brain wouldn't work, that's realistic, but the thing is this is not a realistic server, there are fucking WERE WOLVS. So we don't know how they are alive but vampires are UNdead as in there are the living DEAD, they have no reflection. nor hunger, nor thirst for human food, if they had blood to pump what's the point of feeding off others blood?
Just saying.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:54 am

Mercer wrote:What does proper mean?, Vampires are dead, they have no heart beat, they don't circulate there blood they hold there victims blood in there stomach, And i see where you get taht the brain wouldn't work, that's realistic, but the thing is this is not a realistic server, there are fucking WERE WOLVS. So we don't know how they are alive but vampires are UNdead as in there are the living DEAD, they have no reflection. nor hunger, nor thirst for human food, if they had blood to pump what's the point of feeding off others blood?
Just saying.

Yeah i see your point, but still, some Vampires say "I'm Undead, your taser doesn't works on me".You still have muscles and 50k volts can stop you from using them.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:56 am

M_Bourne wrote:
Mercer wrote:What does proper mean?, Vampires are dead, they have no heart beat, they don't circulate there blood they hold there victims blood in there stomach, And i see where you get taht the brain wouldn't work, that's realistic, but the thing is this is not a realistic server, there are fucking WERE WOLVS. So we don't know how they are alive but vampires are UNdead as in there are the living DEAD, they have no reflection. nor hunger, nor thirst for human food, if they had blood to pump what's the point of feeding off others blood?
Just saying.

Yeah i see your point, but still, some Vampires say "I'm Undead, your taser doesn't works on me".You still have muscles and 50k volts can stop you from using them.

No tasers will work on anyone with A BRAIN, or a spine.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 am

Vampires have muscles just like humans, they are supossed to feel pain like humans, so if i tase you, you should feel muscle spasms after the effect wore off.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 am

It's not really the muscles... if you shoot a tazer into ta daed peice of meat nothing happends. it's the nerves that are in the muscles that come from the spine and brain that are shocked and cuase the muscles to spasm and freeze, as to if vampires have these nerves im going to say yes, becuase we feel pain and heat and other stuff.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:40 am

They are the "living dead", so they are alive and dead. But I would say they're alive, they do have heartbeats(Otherwise, how would the vampire blood go around their body strengtening them?). The term "living dead" would mean they died, but came to life again, and life isn't possible without a heart, which pumps the blood into muscle, the brain and lungs, otherwise they wouldn't breath, and would die...

Raphael
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 am

Look if you're dead how the hell would you die second time? I say they're alive. Because lol it could be that if vampie have died already, why can't he survive death another time and once more, and again..?
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:22 am

Mia wrote:Look if you're dead how the hell would you die second time?

Then they don't die for the second time, they.. continue the death lol..
Well, this is hard to say, if they're alive or dead, since they don't exist -_-
Well, if they're dead, they wouldn't have any blood in their body and the color of their skin would be drained out, and I haven't seen anyone RP a walking deadman...

Raphael
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Mercer wrote:It's not really the muscles... if you shoot a tazer into ta daed peice of meat nothing happends. it's the nerves that are in the muscles that come from the spine and brain that are shocked and cuase the muscles to spasm and freeze, as to if vampires have these nerves im going to say yes, becuase we feel pain and heat and other stuff.
On other hand no brain, no nerves, no muscles, no bone - a lying lump of meat on the ground.
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:43 pm

You seem to fail at realising that vampires are SUPERNATURAL. That is, the boundaries of science do not apply to them. There is just no scientific explanation.
Vampires are un-dead. Their body remains how it was at the time of death. Hency why they don't age or change phyically.

In summary, trying to explain vampires using conventional science = Epic fail.

Oh, and Mia, when a vampire dies a second time, that's it, and it is known as the final death.

P.S.: If you wish, i have a .pdf conversion of a WoD book on vampires, which goes into great depth about their strength, weaknesses and phyisology.
I'm more than happy to send it to anyone who asks via xfire, skype or whatever for their scruitiny. I t is most infomative.

P.P.S.: an excrept from said book:

Vampires: Alive or Dead? Vamppage36

Becuase the damn image refuses to show fully, the link:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img88/4986/vamppage36.png
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:24 am

Just saying.

They dont hold victim's blood in their stomach, you idiot.

The blood goes directly to their fuckin veins

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Vampires: Alive or Dead? Empty https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t1397-vampires-alive-or-dead#9735

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 am

ArielV wrote:
Just saying.

They dont hold victim's blood in their stomach, you idiot.

The blood goes directly to their fuckin veins

But just one bite and sip of blood like you guys do wont be enough to keep the organs and muscles working, not enough blood being sent to every organ/muscle.

That "SUPERNATURAL , SCIENCE DOESNT APPLIES FOR IT" thing is not a good excuse, they feel pain like humans and stuff, they dont have enough blood in the system like we do, they bleed to death, they dont have blood pumping to their muscles or organs, they start to have malfunction in those areas.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Vampires: Alive or Dead? Empty RE:

Post by Victor_Jankowski Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:12 am

CUZ THEY JUST ARENT HUMAN!
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:19 am

The question isn't really whether they are dead or alive, because it has been stated many times that they are dead, but do their bodies work like humans? And I think yes, even though they have no heartbeat, they still do feel pain so therefore their nerves work which means that those nerves can be fucked to hell.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Realy Guys? I Know you love to chat/argue/joke but Damn....

That picture makes no sense ( just cuz it is a picture doesn't mean it is true lul )

T_T If u guys got no beating... HOW TEH' FUCK ARE U MOVING ?

Z0MBIES?.....
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 am

Out of all candor I bare, have you guys even read the guides and information? THEY'RE IN BETWEEN, meaning that they're neither dead or alive instead somewhere in between.

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down