VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD] Jeff_Burton

3 posters

Go down

[SD] Jeff_Burton Empty [SD] Jeff_Burton

Post by Jeff Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:22 pm

In Character

First Name:Jeff

Last Name:Burton

Race:American

Date of Birth:6/13/1990

Place of Birth:Las ventures

Current active address: 20 PC

Available phone number(s):1010349

Education:SF Army School LS Medical school PC American high school

Are you currently in occupation?:No..
If yes, what is your current occupation?:No.

Have you had any previous occupations?:No.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:No

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:No..

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?:Yes...
Have you ever been arrested?:No...
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?:No..
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography:My name is Jeff i was an Employer in an Police Department In SF after i finished my Collage I was an Recruit i was in my Night duty some one called 911: Help me!! Some one is trying to kill me i am hiding he didint know the place i traced the number untill i found my self in PC The Tracing machine closed i tryed to open it but it didint work i went of my car i found some one with black suit running with a bag in his hand i followed him without he notice my phone ringed i looked at the phone and thee looked up again and didint find the guy some one jumped on me with a bat he hit my head i got passed out for a couple of minutes i woke up in A Grave Yard The weather was Rainy i ran to my car but.....i didint find it then i started running Some one shouted Help me!! i ran to voice i found some one trying to kill him i pulled out my tazer and tazed him then i helped the man up he told me some one was kidnapping a women i tried to help her but this man jumped on me he told me i know the place i said to him wait lets take this body with us he said ok i followed him he took me in his car we went to a big farm i went of the car then i looked through the windows he Diapered i went in the driver seat but i didint find the keys i found foot steps on the ground i followed it to a barn then i found the women tied up i helped her then 6 people came in i pulled out my tazer i aimed at one the others aimed at me she whispered to me:Shoot the light i shoot the light they said get him me and the women ran outside she said my car over there i followed her then she throwed the keys to me she said you drive i got in the driver seat i drove away to PC she said my house over there she went out i ran following her we went in the house she locked the house she said they are every where i asked her where is the Red country cops she said i dont know i told her i wll call for backup she said ok i pulled out my Radio asking for back up Some one hacked my radio i said it the end i went out of the house shouting Come on kill me The killers came i closed my eyes then Red country cops came they started shooting them i opened my eyes found 20 cops cars swat cars helicopters i showed them my badge ambulance came they started puting bandages on my injures i said this is the real cops they Dont let some one go alone in a mission i said i am going to join Red County Sheriff Department

Out of Character

Server nickname:Jeff Burton

Past characters and factions:No...

How long have you been a member of this server?:3-4 weeks

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:No..

Why do you wish to join this faction?:i like role playing as an cop and i want to join the sheriff department to help the Sheriff team in there Job and i want to help Red country to Reduce Its Crimes and to help Civilians
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?:LS-RP
UG-RP
RC-RP
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?:Yes..
Have you read the application rules?:Yes...
Any other comments:No thing Wink

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics:Is roleplaying as in real life or acting like in real life

Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagaming is when you look above someone's name without knowing it in a RolePlaying way. It's when you just look above their head to see his/her name. And says it out like ' Hello Jack Shang! How are you? ' Without knowing that person, that is Metagaming. This is also called Metagaming - USING OOC INFORMATION IC
E.G (1)
Jack:Hey Josh....
Josh:((OOC))You dont know my name Thats MG
Jack:You stupid i saw it in your Tag Dumps
E.G(2)
(OOC) Sam: OMFG cops are breaking into my house at foto!1
John runs over to Foto, gun primed and kills the cops.

Explain what is power game and give two different examples:People who Powergame usually RolePlay's things which may be impossible to do, leaving the other player no chance to fight back. Powergaming people usually focus most on his own character. or Forcing action to another player
E.G(1)
Sam:Hello want to come and eat with me some burger
Josh:Sorry i cant
Sam get out of the car and throws Josh in the car
E.G(2)
Sam Runs to the roof then Fly's to the sky
Explain what is "gun from ass":Means to scroll to your weapons with out rping geting it out you have to /me it

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me puts his hands in his pocket pulling out and Cigrates Pack /me opens it and pulling one Cigrates me puts it in his mouth /me puts the cigrates pack back in his pocket /me puts his hands in his other pocket pulling out an lighter me light's the cigrates in his mouth

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me pulls out an big bag from his pocket

Last edited by Jeff on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeff
Jeff
New Residence

Back to top Go down

[SD] Jeff_Burton Empty Re:

Post by Victor_Jankowski Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:55 am

(( You're fucking kidding me about a "Clean Criminal Record", right? ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

[SD] Jeff_Burton Empty Re: [SD] Jeff_Burton

Post by ArielV Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:25 am

((Denied, You need an address, else we cant inform you.))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 pm

((Address is wrote))

Last edited by Jeff on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeff
Jeff
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:17 pm

(( You just MG in the forums. lol OOC = Brackets ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum