VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sherrif Department Application] Mike Dan

2 posters

Go down

[Sherrif Department Application] Mike Dan Empty [Sherrif Department Application] Mike Dan

Post by Mike Dan Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:35 pm

In Character

First Name: Mike

Last Name: Dan

Race: Australian

Place of Birth: Sydney

Current active address: 41 Palmino Creek

Available phone number(s): 1010153

Education: School - Engineering Academy

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?: None

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: I Used To Be An F.B.I. Agent

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes

Have you ever been arrested?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: None

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: None

Biography: *You Notice A Big Black File Next To The Application Sheet* *You Start To Open It And Read The Contents*

Start Of Life

I Was Born In Sydney , Australia , I Used To Live With My Parents Only Since I Had No Brothers Or Sisters , We Lived In A Meduim-Good-Comfortable House Where My Mother Raised Me , As A Housewife With One Child , And My Father Was A FireFighter , But I Showed Great Skills In Maths So , I Decided To Join An Engineering Academy....

Academy

When I Grew Up I Quickly Joined The Engineering Academy (As-Decided) , I Specalized In Decoding Bombs, Which Was Appreantly No Problem With Me , And That Helped My Greatly When I Joined My Local P.D. , There Was Once A Terrorist Attack At A Summit In Sydney , The Bomb Was A Platuinim Core With Toxic Gas Inside Which Required Alot Of Hard Work With My Team Mates, And Using The Gas Masks Made It Even Harder But After A Good Time , It Was Over.. Which Helped Me Gain My Rank As A Sergeant And Leading My Sqaud.

Goodbye Home

After 3 Years Of Hard Work , I Had To Leave The PD , As I Found I Needed To Make An Expensive Surgery In My Left Arm... So I Was Taken To The International Hospital Of Los Santos By Plane , After Several Hours Of Flight We Finaly Arrived At Los Santos , After That I Recived The Cash That Was Left With Me And Rented A House , And Started To Fish For Money .. Untill I Found A Suitable Job , In An Enforcment Agency .....

Out of Character

Server nickname: Stallindan/Mikey (lol?)

Past characters and factions: Mike Dan - F.B.I. ( Current - Active )

How long have you been a member of this server?: About 2-4 Months

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Well, I See there is not alot of cadets online ,and criminals are just getting more and more, Plus i like Rping as a Law Enforcment Officer And Gained much knowledge on it on many other servers too.

Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes ( LS-RP And RC-RP )

Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes

Have you read the application rules?: Yes, I Did

Any other comments: ( Iam Inactive For Now , Bec. The 2 Next Weeks I Would be Going through Last Year Exams , But after that iam back to my activity )

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics:

Roleplaying as acting as in real life , Acting your feelings In Real Life and emotions , Movmentions, Motion Such As Happiness , Or Smiling
---
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:

It Is Mixing OOC Info. With IC Info. Or Gaining Info. OOCly And Using It ICly as an advantage Or Simply is like Putting Smileys In IC Chat

Ex1:

*Mike Agrees With User2 To Meet On VH:RP Server*

Mike : Hello User2! You're The Guy From That XFIRE Chat Right!? I Can See It Is The Same Name From Your Tag! XD

Note: he Mged In Knowing Stuff In An OOC Way As An Advantage ICly And Used Smileys In IC Chat

Ex2:

((User2: they're gonna shoot you when you get home lol))

User1 : OMG , they're gonna shoot me when i get home!

Note : Same as above , He Mged Using The OOC Knowledge As An IC Advantage For Him
---
Explain what is power game and give two different examples:

Powergaming Is Doing Stuff That Is Impossable For A Human To Do In Real Life , Such As Destroying Walls And Picking Up Trains Or Simply Is Just Enforcing What You Want To Do With Other Player Without Giving Them A Chance.

Ex1:

*Mike Grabs The Tank And Throws It At User2* ((/Kill Now))

Ex2 :

*User2 Evades The Tank Using His Super Sonic Speed*

Note : They Both PGed , Because In Real Life , You can't Pick up a tank and throw it at someone And Also He Let Him No Chance To Evade It , On The Other Hand , User2 Used Sonic Speed Which Can't Happen IRL Of Course.
---
Explain what is "Gun From Ass":

It Is Meant To Be "Asspulling" With Is Pulling Out Heavy Guns ( As It Is Allowed To Asspull Tiny Guns ) Out Without Roleplaying It Such As Scrolling Your Mouse Wheel Till You Get To An M4 , Which Is A Big Gun And Doesn't Fit Into A Pocket , Making It Asspulling And PG At The Same Time.
---
Give an example of a good detailed role play /me:

*Mike Quickly Unholsters His Glock 18 From His Waistline And Puts The Saftey Off Then Aims It At User2*
---
Give an example of a bad role play /me:

*User2 Takes Out His Gun And Aims It At Mike*
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

[Sherrif Department Application] Mike Dan Empty Re: [Sherrif Department Application] Mike Dan

Post by ArielV Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 am

Dear Mr.Dan,

Your application has been processed, and we would like to bring you into the station for a followup interview. Please, when you are able, come to the Sheriff Station in Dillimore, and ask for either Under-Sheriff Virai, or Captain Valentine.

Signed,

A. Virai.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down