VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-count-collectors.

+4
Simon Bourne
Tommy Carreiro
Victor_Jankowski
Darko123
8 posters

Go down

Post-count-collectors. Empty Post-count-collectors.

Post by Darko123 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Ok let's do some psychology... I got one question.
Why do people pot count collect?
Because, people think they will get famous because they have the most posts. I, experienced it for myself, i did it too! But then i realised it makes no-sense, this is how it happend to me. I was on reply'ing a topic for someone who was leaving, then i first saw the word: Post - count - collecting. A player posted that and i was suprised, then, the other day tommorow, i began to notice that i want as much post's i can get. I filled topics with: Yea, agree'd, fail, pwnd, lol... for no reasons. Of course that was on my other account. It didnt last long untill a player reported me for that, then, i was forum banned, i didnt knew why was i banned, i discovered the report later on... I was so mad at me that i stoped that, i made a new account without posting useless junk. Now, again a person does the same as i am. So i am asking you(wont say wich name) to stop post-count-collecting. But i will tell a name. If you look at top 20 posters, you will notice that Raiden is 1st, dont blame him, he is here the oldest player, he was registered the first. But after all, he may be a collector(No offense), if you see Jaxson's posts, you will see he has about 200 posts. Even thought he is the first(My mistake, Jaxson was first registered) He has about 200, and we everyone else have bigger :/ Maybe that's because he does not need to:

Post suggestions = He is already owner.

Report Players = He is Lead admin with Shin

Ask for refunds = He is owner, he can spawn cash or guns or cars.

Report bugs = He can fix them

General disucssions = If he has something to discuss, i suppose he will use Global announcment or talk to admins.

You see? Almost every topic is for him un-nessessery. No offense. But, still. There is almost no post count collectors, only: Victor J.... :/ So im asking you victor, are you strong enough to stop post count collecting, or will you continue with that and this is what will happen: You will post count collect >> you will get a warn >> you will get 2nd warn >> You will get forum ban >> You will go again once you are unbanned and you will get perm ban.... You are already on : "You will get warn", Yoko gave you, i am nicely asking you to stop, and everyone else who is doing that, you need to stop. Together, we can beat it(OMG LOL) Very Happy Thanks for reading, hope you listen to me and once again i say: No Offense! Thanks for listening and have a good day!
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post-count-collectors. Empty Re: Post-count-collectors.

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:03 pm

I already did, after the report. But it wasn't just that. I was also answering Ariel, and I've talked to both Yoko and Tommy about it.
Let's remember Ariel also got forum banned and created another account. So I want to close this case already.

Add a new rule : No useless posting in forums,and no bumping old topics and then hopefully everything's gonna be okay. Is it that hard?

It's not just me, I saw several flamers already, and other things.

Raiden hasn't got any fault, He's been a Talkative since MGS2... ( lol jk)

Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko123 Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Victor_Jankowski wrote:I already did, after the report. But it wasn't just that. I was also answering Ariel, and I've talked to both Yoko and Tommy about it.
Let's remember Ariel also got forum banned and created another account. So I want to close this case already.

Add a new rule : No useless posting in forums,and no bumping old topics and then hopefully everything's gonna be okay. Is it that hard?

It's not just me, I saw several flamers already, and other things.

Raiden hasn't got any fault, He's been a Talkative since MGS2... ( lol jk)

Yes, i agree, raiden has no fault. And player's should also lower the flame on forums.
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:58 pm

When admins like Shak and Yoko replied that it isn't flame, I use those words all the time.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko123 Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Tommy_Carreiro wrote:When admins like Shak and Yoko replied that it isn't flame, I use those words all the time.

Yea, so now i will use on forum that words too, i have never experienced that players say to someone something like: GTFO or STFU. I only saw Ariel and Bishop saying that... Just sayin...

EDIT: Victor didnt change at ALL! He does it again, post count collector Mad
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Why do i have the feeling that this is an indirect refference to either me or Raiden >_>.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:07 am

Tommy_Carreiro wrote:When admins like Shak and Yoko replied that it isn't flame, I use those words all the time.

Tommy, Remember how I explained to you why you were banned? Just keep that in mind....

Post counters (or however you like to call them) will get banned if they ignore multiple warnings. Also, Ariel.... Was ban evading on another forum account... Its not going to happen again.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Just wondering why the hell David Jones made that topic. It doesn't make any sense....if someone keeps useless posting,the staff will deal with him...No need to someone make a topic about that. ._.'

Edit: Plus...C'mon do you think someone will respect you just because you have a lot of post? It is waste of time....
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaldo Rodriguez Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Luna Kinneas wrote:Just wondering why the hell David Jones made that topic. It doesn't make any sense....if someone keeps useless posting,the staff will deal with him...No need to someone make a topic about that. ._.'

Edit: Plus...C'mon do you think someone will respect you just because you have a lot of post? It is waste of time....
+1 Yeah, no one respect you coz your posts. Razz

Rivaldo Rodriguez
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Rivaldo Rodriguez wrote:
Luna Kinneas wrote:Just wondering why the hell David Jones made that topic. It doesn't make any sense....if someone keeps useless posting,the staff will deal with him...No need to someone make a topic about that. ._.'

+1 Yeah, no one respect you coz your posts. Razz

It depends on people mentality,some of us think they're useless,others don't.
When I first came in in this forum I saw Raiden's replies in almost every topic and honestly thought he was a "cool guy"...
I'll be honest,post counts show to others how much a player is active on the forum and usually gives him a "thumb up"(if most of his replies are not useless or without any sense like a one word reply)...

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down