VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Porphyric Hemophilia

4 posters

Go down

Porphyric Hemophilia Empty Porphyric Hemophilia

Post by Nero Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:32 pm

I did some reaserch and I found out that vampires suck blood because they have a metabolysm disease known as Porphyric Hemophilia which is a lack of red blood cells. They suck blood because that's the only way to get the red blood cells they're lacking.
(Actually, I know about the Porphyric Hemophilia from Oblivion, but I did some more reserch xD)

Here's some info from WikiPedia, I thought this would be usefull for roleplay.

WikiPedia wrote:Porphyrias are a group of inherited or acquired disorders of certain enzymes in the heme bio-synthetic pathway (also called porphyrin pathway). They are broadly classified as acute (hepatic) porphyrias and cutaneous (erythropoietic) porphyrias, based on the site of the overproduction and accumulation of the porphyrins (or their chemical precursors). They manifest with either neurological complications or skin problems (or occasionally both). A clinically induced and histologically identical condition is called pseudoporphyria. Pseudoporphyria is characterized by normal serum and urine porphyrin levels.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Porphyric Hemophilia Empty Re: Porphyric Hemophilia

Post by Shin Takeshi Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:46 pm

*Looks up from the mass stack of papers about the Vampire's blood and how it powers their abilities* Well fuck... There goes my work!
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Porphyric Hemophilia Empty I love oblivion

Post by Niklaus Corvin Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:44 am

I love Oblivion. It's my favourite single player game. I'm happy now that I know that The Eldres Scroll V : Skyrim will be launched this year Very Happy 11/11/11
Niklaus Corvin
Niklaus Corvin
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Porphyric Hemophilia Empty Re: Porphyric Hemophilia

Post by Max Woods Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:08 am

Nice researching. Wink
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator