VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD] James Burton

4 posters

Go down

[SD] James Burton Empty [SD] James Burton

Post by Jeff Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:21 am

First Name:James

Last Name:Burton

Race:American

Date of Birth:6/13/1990

Place of Birth:Las ventures

Current active address: 20 PC

Available phone number(s):1010381

Education:SF Army School LS Medical school PC American high school

Are you currently in occupation?:No..
If yes, what is your current occupation?:No.

Have you had any previous occupations?:No.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:No

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:No..

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?:Yes...
Have you ever been arrested?:No...
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?:No..
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography:My name Is James Burton from about 5 days ago some one called i dont know how he got my number Whatever he said to me i got your brother if you are not going to give me 1 million he will die i asked where? he said PC i called PC Sheriff's and told them about the man and the number they said we will see what can we do i went to my car going to PC my car ran out of fuel at a broken bridge i looked around found that there is other two bridge's why they would make three i went to the first one it was blocked at he end then i went to the other it was red bridge i went inside i found my brother phone on the ground i picked it up i opened missed calls there was an starnge number and there was a message i opend the message Wrote in it:Hey James, now you and your brother are going to get killed a bullet came near my leg i started running i found police Rangers,helicopters,Police car's,Ambulance coming Through The Red bridge i followed them i found mt brother kneeing on the ground i went to him and asked are you okay he opened his eyes looked at me he said you came for me i said not only me all Red country sheriff are here for you he said i thought i was going to die he told me there is a women inside go help her she need's To go to the hospital I said ok i went to the house i didint find any one some one screamed from the up stairs i ran up found some one with a knife holding Her neck and is ready to cut her neck i acted geting my hands up pulled a small knife and throwed it at The middle of his face he fell i helped her out then i put her in the ambulance then i ran to my brother then i asked the medics can i come they said of course you are his brothers and we need you for some info i went in the car my brother told me This town need's you i raised my eyes at him and asked what do you mean? he said you are good enough to join Red country sheriff Department i told him just for you i am going to apply for Red country Sheriff Department

Out of Character

Server nickname:James_Burton

Past characters and factions:No...

How long have you been a member of this server?:3-4 weeks

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:No..

Why do you wish to join this faction?:i like role playing as an cop and i want to join the sheriff department to help the Sheriff team in there Job and i want to help Red country to Reduce Its Crimes and to help Civilians
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?:LS-RP
UG-RP
RC-RP
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?:Yes..
Have you read the application rules?:Yes...
Any other comments:No thing Wink

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics:Is roleplaying as in real life or acting like in real life

Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagaming is when you look above someone's name without knowing it in a RolePlaying way. It's when you just look above their head to see his/her name. And says it out like ' Hello Jack Shang! How are you? ' Without knowing that person, that is Metagaming. This is also called Metagaming - USING OOC INFORMATION IC
E.G (1)
Jack:Hey Josh....
Josh:((OOC))You dont know my name Thats MG
Jack:You stupid i saw it in your Tag Dumps
E.G(2)
(OOC) Sam: OMFG cops are breaking into my house at foto!1
John runs over to Foto, gun primed and kills the cops.

Explain what is power game and give two different examples:People who Powergame usually RolePlay's things which may be impossible to do, leaving the other player no chance to fight back. Powergaming people usually focus most on his own character. or Forcing action to another player
E.G(1)
Sam:Hello want to come and eat with me some burger
Josh:Sorry i cant
Sam get out of the car and throws Josh in the car
E.G(2)
Sam Runs to the roof then Fly's to the sky
Explain what is "gun from ass":Means to scroll to your weapons with out rping geting it out you have to /me it

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me puts his hands in his pocket pulling out and Cigrates Pack /me opens it and pulling one Cigrates me puts it in his mouth /me puts the cigrates pack back in his pocket /me puts his hands in his other pocket pulling out an lighter me light's the cigrates in his mouth

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me pulls out an big bag from his pocket

Last edited by Jeff on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeff
Jeff
New Residence

Back to top Go down

[SD] James Burton Empty Re: [SD] James Burton

Post by ArielV Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Dear Mr. Burton

Why do you have the same address as another mr. burton?

- Under Sheriff A. Virai.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Because he is my Brother i just came to the town he just let me live at his house until i get my house
Jeff
Jeff
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:26 pm

(( Honestly, do you live in New York ? Seriously...))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:52 pm

((Victor you are not supposed to post in here now Leave My Topic alone please And yes i live in New york))
Jeff
Jeff
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Dr Mr Burton,

After Reviewing your application i am sorry to inform you it has been denied.
Please, try again in no less than a weeks time.
Sorry,

Sheriff,
Edward Moriarty
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down