VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD]Shella Cruz

Go down

[SD]Shella Cruz Empty [SD]Shella Cruz

Post by Shella Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:45 pm

In Character

First Name: Shella

Last Name: Cruz

Race: White

Date of Birth: 22/06/1985

Place of Birth: Los Santos

Current active address: N/A

Available phone number(s): 1010 383

Education:Blueberry's Green Leaf's basic school, Los Santos High school, University of Golden Circle in San Fierro.

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?: No
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes
Have you ever been arrested?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography:Shella Cruz, was born in a town called Los Santos. Her mother was a banker and father as a lawyer. It seemed like this was the family like any other without any problems. A peaceful one.
At the age of six, Shella started going to school. It was in Blueberry, Green Leaf's Basic School. She really liked it and from the first days she became a geek. She was a good girl and all but few things changed her life completelly.
One evening she was coming to Montgomery bank because her mother asked Shella to help doing groceries. It was a nice evening, red sky, sun was setting down. They were walking home when suddenly a man with black long raincoat ran out and alley, grabbed her mother, lifted her up and ran away. How powerful was he? Shella was shocked and couldn't believe what happened. Only one single thing was standing in her eyes. Silver shining eyes... From the shock she couldn't remember how she got home and where were her mommy. It was a hard period for her and her dad, mom was still missing. Much time gone by when she forgot some things. Teenager girl - Shella, have grown up. After the mystery she couldn't be the same as she was. The good girl turned bad. She was another vandal in the city. Much man was not that strong as she have become. But time is passing, wounds are healing, she's starting a new life, without violence, like a real woman. Will she succeed and make a career?

Out of Character

Server nickname:Shella_Cruz

Past characters and factions: None

How long have you been a member of this server?: 1 day.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:No

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because there's a thing that attracts me to Police. I don't really know what it is. And I really like RPing as an officer.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes,Red County RolePlay,1 years ago.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes
Any other comments: Hmm..See you guys in team ok?Smile

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: RP, it's like acting in game with the action you would do in real life. Just act and try to realise a game like a real life.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame is using OOC info ICly mostly. - "Guy sneaks to my back with a knife in his hand. I turn to him fastly cause I've seen him from third person view." -" t/l Let's rock and roll, lol !!!!!one!one!"

Explain what is power game and give two different examples:Powergaming is when you give your character you RP as a bigger advantage then other players and don't give your enemies chance to resist. - "t/me pulls out some a baseball bat, that was tied to my leg, unholster her sniper while holding it in one arm aiming at your head and presses the trigger while beating you with the bat." - Rambo + HUGE PG. -"t/me knocks out [please insert your name here] • /do you're KO'd."
Explain what is "gun from ass": When you scroll your mouse obtaining a gun without giving any /me to show how have got it.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: -"/me walks into her office, slowly closing door after, going towards her chair gently brushing the table with her finger tips, sits in her chair and looks for a pencil on a big stash of papers."

Give an example of a bad role play /me:-"/me ((Vampire strength - 100)) attempts to snap your neck. • /do S/F? If failure include reason why."
Shella
Shella
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down