VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD] Adamo Esposito Application

3 posters

Go down

[SD] Adamo Esposito Application Empty [SD] Adamo Esposito Application

Post by Jamie Steel Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:49 pm

In Character

First Name: Adamo

Last Name: Esposito

Race: Caucasian

Date of Birth: 08/03/78

Place of Birth: Kansas

Current active address: 57 Dillimore

Available phone number(s): 1010314

Education:
Minneapolis High School
Ottawa University

Are you currently in occupation?: Yes
If yes, what is your current occupation?: I currently work at Moriarty and Co's Eatery as an Assistant Manager and have shares in the company.

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: I was a fisherman for a few weeks which led me to commence farming as a trade, this brought in income however I feel that it wasn't my true calling and have decided to take an alternate route, towards protecting citizens from all threats.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: I have knowledge in law enforcement because my grandfather was an officer of the law, he taught me a few things that I feel have helped me on the path of life.
Have you ever been arrested?: Yes, however It was a misunderstanding
If yes for what charges/crimes?: I was arrested for assault, however I was merely defending myself, I was promptly released when the truth was revealed.

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography:
Adamo was born and raised in Kansas, learning how to hunt from his father while he farmed to earn money for his family. Adamo was hit hard by the sudden death of his family in that tragic fire at the farm, causing him to move on, where he found Palomino. He thought he found somewhere to relax and get away from it all. He was wrong. He decided to help the community by becoming law enforcement and protecting the town from threats... ALL threats...

Out of Character

Server nickname: Adamo_Esposito

Past characters and factions: N/A

How long have you been a member of this server?: I think a month, give or take a week or two.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Becase I feel law enforcement and protecting citizens suits my character, and given his experience with the supernatural he can combat many threats that could result in the death of an inexperienced person
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Quite a few, including:
-ZO-RP
-LSRP
-Argonath RPG
-A few GMOD servers

Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: I was in the police force on Argonath and have learned how to deal with situations quickly and efficiently, however I have also been involved in organised crime, that can give me an inside track on how the criminals operate.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes
Any other comments:
I hope I am accepted because I feel my experience could benefit the department by bringing more potential RP scenarios.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay (RP) is playing the role of a character on either a game server such as VH-RP, or it could be in real life, such as LARPing. The character doesn't necessarily have to be the embodiment of the player, neither does it have to be some sort of gargantuan superhero, it can merely be a way of escaping from the stresses of RL and having fun by being somebody else and determining their actions in that particular world/setting.

Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:
Metagame is the process of using OOC information ICly, for example.

Random Name 1: Hi there Bill!
Bill: How do you know my name?
Random Name 1: I can see it above your head! Smile

As you can see there is a combination of 2 forms of metagame, one example is the fact that Random Name 1 discovered Bills name by reading the ID floating above his head (which wouldn't be there RPly) and the use of smilies ICly.

Another form of metagame would be to gather information OOCly via PMs and then use this to your advantage, for example.

(PM)Random Name 2: Hey dude where are you?
(PM)Fred: I'm at the red bridge in Palomino, being arrested :/

~~~Moments Later~~~
Random Name 2 arrives at the bridge firing at the officers trying to arrest Fred

Explain what is power game and give two different examples:
Powergame is the process of practically being superman. For example

Derek stares into the distance, lost inside his own mind
Eric tries to tackle Derek from behind
Derek darts left as Eric tries to tackle him, avoiding his tackle attempt.

In real life this would be impossible, due to the fact Eric has the element of surprise and Derek is daydreaming.

Another example:
Derek aims his Remington 870AE at Eric and fires a shot at him
Eric gets shot square in the face and drops to the ground
Eric gets back up slowly and rubs his head, unholstering his gun and firing at Derek

This is a blatant example of powergame, no person could take a gunshot to the face and get back up to then proceed to shoot their attacker.

Explain what is "gun from ass":
Gun from ass is the term used for when somebody scrolls through to a two handed weapon and then proceed to RPly use that weapon, for example John wants to use his M4 in an RP situation, however he doesn't have it in his hands, so he merely uses the mouse wheel to select it instead of RPly unslinging it from his back using /me actions. Below is how it should be

John notices the event in front of him
John grabs his M4 and unslings it from his back and flicks the safety off

(( John scrolls to his M4 ))
(( John proceeds to use the M4 in the RP situation ))
Give an example of a good detailed role play /me:
/me runs towards the man, panting heavily with sweat pouring down his back, attempting to use his bodyweight to tackle his victim and pin him on the ground

Give an example of a bad role play /me:
/me attempts to tackle "man" ((S/F??????))
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

[SD] Adamo Esposito Application Empty Re: [SD] Adamo Esposito Application

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:56 pm

((In my opinion,you should join the SD....saw your skills...good one))
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Mr Esposito,
Please drop by the police station for an interview. We found that your application was acceptable and would like to speak with you in detail on matters.

Sheriff
Edward Moriarty
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down