VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

** April 27, 2011 **

Go down

** April 27, 2011 ** Empty ** April 27, 2011 **

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 am

**You fall asleep and you enter the Point of View of a young male, you feel strange and alone, you're tied to a chair on a dark room, a silhouette walks over and takes a seat infront of you, then begins to speak.**

?????: *Sigh* Nothing like a bit of oxigen right?. Let me introduce myself, i'm Yuri Groggen, nice to meet you.... .

You: .....

Yuri: *Chuckle* I can read your nametag...."Bourne", that's your name?.

**You nod in a confirmation way**

Yuri: Listen "Bourne", your goverment is NOT going to come back for you, these so called "Terrorists" that shot down your Helicopter honestly don't care about you....you're in a weak physical and mental state....i'm amazed that you're still alive, but i can't say the same about your teammates....

**Suddenly someone grabs you by the shoulders and pushes your head, face-first into a pit full of water**

"Bourne": *Breathing Heavily* I'm not saying shit, and i don't get paid enough to say shit.... so save your spit "Ivan" and shoot already....

Yuri: Okay....if that's the way you want to play this...kill him.

**An Assault Rifle can be heard being loaded, cocked and aimed at you.**

"Bourne": Fuck this...i lived enough already, and i won't give you the info, shoot, i dare you motherfucker, shoot!.

**A gun shot can be heard, your view suddenly blacks out and you wake up.**

Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down