VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*A search poster is stamped along the bank wall*

2 posters

Go down

*A search poster is stamped along the bank wall* Empty *A search poster is stamped along the bank wall*

Post by The_Noble Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:05 pm

*You approach the bank, ready to just hang out somewhere and be done with it*
*As you begin to get closer, a red poster is clearly on the wall next to the door*
*The poster has the words SEARCH POSTER: CORA NOBLE on the top*
*This is what the poster reads*
Red County... My name is Rain Steckerman. You are in possession of a monster... A one of a kind monster. Her name is Cora Noble. I have dealt with her before... She is not innocent! She is simply a pretender! Please, if you find her, take extreme caution. She is known to use very drastic measures when bothered. Take her to the police, and always remember, get a few friends to help you if you decide to seize this woman. That is all I must say... Be safe, Red County.

YOURS TRULY, RAIN STECKERMAN

*The poster ends, fading to the wall behind it*
The_Noble
The_Noble
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

*A search poster is stamped along the bank wall* Empty Re: *A search poster is stamped along the bank wall*

Post by Kirki Sokolov Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:56 pm

*Kirki Sokolov briefly skims through the variety of posters on the ground and near the bank, merely laughing as he see's it.*

Kirki Sokolov: Oh really.. *Grins*

-----------------------------
*Andrew Ferrashi reads the note briefly, shaking his head*

Andrew Ferrashi: That's a god damn lie... There's nothing wrong with Cora, it can't...

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down