VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Darren Flender Gun License Application**

3 posters

Go down

**Darren Flender Gun License Application** Empty **Darren Flender Gun License Application**

Post by Darren_Flender Thu May 05, 2011 1:05 am

Forename and Surname: Darren Flender

Address:11 Palomino Creek

Phone Number: 1010419

Social Security Number: 16-21-61
Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)): (( I will pay it when I get it. ))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
I am applying for a firearms license for Self Defence plus i want to use it to keep me safe, The streets are full of robbers, kidnappers all sorts. I want to be asured to be safe if one of them approaches me. But it Will be RPed. When i was Lliberty City i used to carry an MP5 all the time Illegally, i know im ashamed I told the LCPD i had a firearms license and they believed me.
But one time when i was driving down The Red Light District i banged into an LCPD cruiser and they said for me to show them my license, i did and they found out i didnt have one, so really i am Wanted in Liberty because i was fined 4000$ for carrying a weapon ilegally and i was fired from the LCPD. I was living with that but for 4 months with that ticket but thats when i heard my little brother Chuck died in San Fierro. So i moved to Palomino creek to rent a car and drive to San Fierro and see the funeral, i was attacked by the Ballas.
Thats why i think i should get a Firearms license.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): Well personally i used to be a convict or a robber to pay my 4000$ fine but i think ive turned to justice and paying up the money for it and i think you guys should accept this because i could maybe even help the SD with robbers and turn them to justice, plus i really like to RP with a gun.
When i was In San Fierro for my little brother Chuck's funeral i was on the way back and the Sentinel i rented got a bullet shot through the window and hit me in the shoulder, i was used to getting my gun from my holster but my gun wasnt there and i had no choice but to drive with the rented car as fast as i could and made it to Palomino Creek and evaded them.
So i think you should accept this to 1.keep myself safe. and 2. For some Serious Roleplay

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: Yes, I used to be a part of LCPD back in Liberty and i handled all sorts of guns, but my primary was always an MP5.
Current employment: N/A

Signature : Darren Flender.

Last edited by Darren_Flender on Thu May 05, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I was updating my Thingy to be more words than it was the 100-150 word minimumand a new number)
Darren_Flender
Darren_Flender
New Residence

Back to top Go down

**Darren Flender Gun License Application** Empty Re: **Darren Flender Gun License Application**

Post by ArielV Thu May 05, 2011 4:02 am

((Again, You have less than the minimum word requirement.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

**Darren Flender Gun License Application** Empty changed

Post by Darren_Flender Thu May 05, 2011 12:49 pm

ArielV wrote:((Again, You have less than the minimum word requirement.
i changed it and it says they both have at least 150 words
Darren_Flender
Darren_Flender
New Residence

Back to top Go down

**Darren Flender Gun License Application** Empty Re: **Darren Flender Gun License Application**

Post by ArielV Thu May 05, 2011 3:11 pm

((Please note that this is an IC section of the forum, and that you need to use brackets.))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren_Flender Thu May 05, 2011 3:28 pm

ArielV wrote:((Please note that this is an IC section of the forum, and that you need to use brackets.))
(( sorry im new to this))
Darren_Flender
Darren_Flender
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu May 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Mr Flender,

I am sorry to inform you that your firearms license application has been denied.
I do not feel you are responsible enough to wield a firearm.

Sheriff
Edward Moriarty
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

**Darren Flender Gun License Application** Empty Gun license reapply?

Post by Darren_Flender Thu May 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Moriarty wrote:Mr Flender,

I am sorry to inform you that your firearms license application has been denied.
I do not feel you are responsible enough to wield a firearm.

Sheriff
Edward Moriarty

Sheriff, is it possible to re apply? if it is can you please tell me
Mr Flender
Darren_Flender
Darren_Flender
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down