VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Problem

3 posters

Go down

Small Problem Empty Small Problem

Post by Lloyd McFadden Sat May 07, 2011 4:01 pm

(( When your filling in the Criminal Records, you need to actually ask them the info ICly, I have had a few complaints about it. Im not sure if it can be classed as MG but No-one is telling you there info so RPly you cant add their info to Criminal Records, you should maybe RP a Interview room. ))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Small Problem Empty Re: Small Problem

Post by Kevin Alymer Sat May 07, 2011 6:07 pm

((Information is taken when a person is jailed, as every document they have, is taken by the police, including cellphone, which in my case the person roleplayed. Every player gets taken a photo of, their ID is already checked as its taken with everything the person has. You don't usually have a person walking around without an ID card, health card etc.))

Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Mon May 09, 2011 1:01 am

(( Yeah but at least ask them oocly about their info. As the cops make it up and therefore make the info wrong, thus unreliable.))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun May 15, 2011 3:47 am

(( You have to ask them OOCly if they have a record... If they don't, You need to search for it RPly and then ask them questions to build a record...))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu May 19, 2011 3:45 am

((And another problem, since I don't want to post a new topic for this. In the BOLO it should be mandatory to have evidence, because IRL no evidence no one gets sentenced or charged. So, I suggest those BOLO's that have no evidence should be scrapped because for example I got one, but couldn't do anything with no evidence.

And a reminder for criminal records, remember since I have noticed this. To fill in those stuff in the criminal records, I do think we have to RP the measuring, and weight measuring, and also confiscate any ID, for the moment to identify the person. You can have the info if it's a second offence of the person ofc.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down