VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help ASAP

2 posters

Go down

I need help ASAP Empty I need help ASAP

Post by Edward Veatress Sat May 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Ok, so iI left my cat in the house pregnant and I just woke up and she's not pregnant! She had kids in my house!! I need help!! I cant find then
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I need help ASAP Empty Re: I need help ASAP

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Edward S wrote:Ok, so iI left my cat in the house pregnant and I just woke up and she's not pregnant! She had kids in my house!! I need help!! I cant find then

Put a mouse/fish in the middle of the house and let the mother catch it and follow the mother . There , you will found the kittens . Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sat May 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Ignore Raiden, He's just being annoying and bumping his post count again, by posting on here for immature reasons.

Watch the mother cat, She will (Hopefully) lead you to them, If that doesnt happen, you should be able to smell them, My cat gave birth to a litter of kittens a few years ago, There was smell, not sickening or anything, and my last idea is to listen to see if they are meowing, they may be tiny, but they still let out little squeeks. Other than that, Look for small, dark places that your cat may have been able to get into to give birth to the kittens.

Hope you find them. :3
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Samara wrote:Ignore Raiden, He's just being annoying and bumping his post count again, by posting on here for immature reasons.

Watch the mother cat, She will (Hopefully) lead you to them, If that doesnt happen, you should be able to smell them, My cat gave birth to a litter of kittens a few years ago, There was smell, not sickening or anything, and my last idea is to listen to see if they are meowing, they may be tiny, but they still let out little squeeks. Other than that, Look for small, dark places that your cat may have been able to get into to give birth to the kittens.

Hope you find them. :3

What ever , once again I would like to thanked you for KICK me out of the group and I am really proud to make you as an admin . Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Sat May 07, 2011 7:27 pm

I found them but, my stupid dog Roger ate one kitten and 4 are left, my cat just tried murdering Roger... Lock this please.
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum