VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IC forum topics

+2
ArielV
Sam Akabara
6 posters

Go down

IC forum topics Empty IC forum topics

Post by Sam Akabara Thu May 12, 2011 12:16 am

I'd like to suggest a rule that states that users may only post relevant IC forum topics. That is, topics to do with RP's that have actually happened in the game, as opposed to useless toss that has absolutley nothing to do with any RP anyone has been involved in.
A perfect example of such IC forum activity to support this rule are the 10000000 topics posted by the usr BBourne, who has created many, many, many useless IC forum topics which have no RP impact whatsoever and serve nothing more than for people to hop in and do, quite frankly, nothing. And nothing carries on with the RP's, nor is any event surrounding them ever carried out Ingame.
So far they've served nothing more than to cause peoples post counts to rise and it's getting rather silly.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

IC forum topics Empty Re: IC forum topics

Post by ArielV Thu May 12, 2011 12:34 am

I very much agree with moriarty.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu May 12, 2011 1:02 am

Yeah maybe it happens because you see the topic, you read it, you answer "ICly" to it and you never ask IG or ICly about it.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu May 12, 2011 4:32 am

The order of events should be.
IG -> Forum -> IG
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Thu May 12, 2011 8:52 am

I agree with this because I have seen *Points at BBourne* he spamming IC board with useless stuff, like "You see a car and hear this song bla bla bla"
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 1:59 pm

I can't agree fully, as I myself do things such as Before and Afters or new things seen like the Cameras ect. I'm not sure how thats treated. I mean, people aren't actually in what would have happened, like the Pier Repair, the Hospital cameras and others. (However people wont be able to steal bloodpacks as easily now and so are effected.)

However, I don't like it when people post advertisments or announcements as posters ect and people just go trolling on the forums by "tearing them down" for NO reason whatsoever besides being a troll. That just kills the roleplay.

However, I am very much pissed with Bishops music playing. He should know that no one gives a fuck at what music is playing, and his announcements with SONGS and shit really ticks me off.
Besides, how does he get to know all those people on the radio to play songs FOR HIM anyway.
They never/rarely ask people on the radio to send them suggestions, just making silly "FAQs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Mon May 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Agreed. Because people just make random IC topic like '' A cop beats up a child ''.. Just an example of what kind of topics some of us make.

We need to RP it IG so that, any MG, PG, etc. May be told to the person immedietly, unlike on the forum, We just type what ever we want.

Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down