VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want an opinion on this from admins or SD.

2 posters

Go down

Want an opinion on this from admins or SD. Empty Want an opinion on this from admins or SD.

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri May 13, 2011 1:52 am

So I was trying to catch someone, who was reported for stealing a hospital rancher, and after finding him I chased him trying to catch him. He entered the house, a cops house actually, and I rply called backup, but he still managed to somehow just walk through me and the rest and getting to a friend's car.

After that I blocked their way and the driver stopped the car, and the criminal got out and after a while tried to shoot me by script fighting, so I shot back. I didn't shot to the point of killing him, or even knocking him out, he just fell when his health was at like 20hp or maybe less. He fell to the ground and after I followed the procedure of arresting him and another person who tried to assist me(He was a civilian so civilian's can't just shoot criminals). After that I tried to cuff the criminal but he said that he was rpked. Now maybe I am wrong but in my opinion when a person isn't shot to kill even in a script fight he is just injured not killed. Not even if he was shot to the point of getting knocked out. In my opinion he wanted to be rpked so he couldn't loose money to jail but maybe I am wrong so sorry if I am.

Script fighting is like RP when you don't shoot to kill you don't get actually killed you rply shoot to injure.

So if the server itself agrees to me, I will jail him, if not, I can count that as a RPK I guess. But I don't think you can just RPK yourself to avoid paying fines of SD.

And a screen of his condition after being script shot.

Want an opinion on this from admins or SD. Juhljl
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Want an opinion on this from admins or SD. Empty Re: Want an opinion on this from admins or SD.

Post by CartelZz Fri May 13, 2011 2:12 am

Depend's where you shooted him,if it's in the hearth or head i think he is RP-killed,but anywhere else i highly doubt it.
CartelZz
CartelZz
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Want an opinion on this from admins or SD. Empty Re: Want an opinion on this from admins or SD.

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri May 13, 2011 2:17 am

CartelZz wrote:Depend's where you shooted him,if it's in the hearth or head i think he is RP-killed,but anywhere else i highly doubt it.

Its script kill there is no specific place in script kill. HP counts to tell if you're to a point of bleeding out (When you go K.O and you loose HP). And it does make sense. You actually die when you actually die by a script kill. Not just get your HP down.

When you are ready for /revive means you have passed out of bleeding which is the roleplay part to script killing. He didn't even go through that.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down