VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Constipator2 #15 The best Cops in Town I

Go down

The Constipator2 #15 The best Cops in Town I Empty The Constipator2 #15 The best Cops in Town I

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 1:18 am

**There is a dirty metal blue and orange sturdy newsletter box with "The Constipator" on it with papers inside, with a dustbin next to it in in the corner of the dusty empty center in front of the Fishing Store of Palomino Creek.**

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Constipator2 #15 The best Cops in Town I Constipator2logo
The best Cops in Town I
Extra Extra
Hear all about it
Their back for More
knocking at your door!
Failing more and more,
with more fail than before!
Getting up from the biggest fall!

Police have hard jobs. We all agree. Or not.
But anyway, cops are stressed. I mean, they are trained to beat up evil mean gangsters who don't take any shizzle!
But instead, they don't find any of this after graduating, so they just pick on the little ones instead! Fantastic.

The Constipator2 #15 The best Cops in Town I Samp873k
Like black people and photographers of course! Yep, their really hard to catch! But it's no matter, people like these eventually get caught by the police and sent to jail or given a candy or something.

The Constipator2 #15 The best Cops in Town I Samp869f
But today, the police had to deal with the worst people in the world. The Invisibles. These people do their crimes and are really scary! But not for the Police! No, idiots of such high intensity can't be afraid of the Invisibles.
And so it happened.

The Constipator2 #15 The best Cops in Town I Samp874r
The cops where buzzing around, locking about a quarter of Palomino Creek crying to everyone about a prank call. They were fooled by the great Invisibles of course!
People told them their numbers so that the police can date them later on...

The Constipator2 #15 The best Cops in Town I Samp872
And then start aiming guns at onlookers! Oh, great job on that, cops! Is that code 1337, which is, "Aim guns at people who don't have guns to make them scared"?

The Constipator2 #15 The best Cops in Town I Samp875u
And then, when everythings over, they just leave! I mean, you've got a large mess of roadblocks, you could at LEAST pack it all up as if the embarrasing thing never happened? But no, they kept it there to be....troublesome.
Maby now they'l arrest the Roadblocks for Obstruction of Justice!
Even the Police are great...They haven't changed one bit...
[Brought to you by: The Constipator]

Got news? Send me a email on The_Constipator2@Hotmail.com.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by The Constipator on Sat May 14, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Constipator2 #15 The best Cops in Town I Empty Re: The Constipator2 #15 The best Cops in Town I

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sat May 14, 2011 1:25 am

* Nicolas picks up/ buys the news paper from shop/anywhere I don't care, and takes a look at it *

Ah, RIGHT. Yes, I remember! Due THOSE cops several people died!

Nice work police, you also made me TALKING WITH MY SELF!

* Nicolas throws news papers away... It seems that people who were around him are looking at him wondering is he high or something... *
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down