VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Wep-Lic]Robert Jones

2 posters

Go down

[Wep-Lic]Robert Jones Empty [Wep-Lic]Robert Jones

Post by Andre Campbell Sat May 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Forename and Surname: Robert Jones

Address: Renting in 47 PC

Phone Number: 1010356

Social Security Number: 3301987

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): if accepted i will.
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):

Protect my family and the city from any robbers , burgulars , murderes excetra.... i am achieving because every time i go to walk in the street i get robbed at gun point so i could aim my gun and scare them off and then live safely without getting shot in the leg or something.I am also trying to achive a license because i need to learn for when i get into any government job etc.. i can know properly how to use a gun and when off duty have something for safety if encountered by .. gangs... or anything like that.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
Because i have been in lots of problems with being robbed and if i had a gun i could easily pull it out and scare them away but without shooting if needed i will but i will be safe with my gun i have not causing any crimes or anything.i also need it to protect my family and brothers / sisters they are young and always gangs hate me so they attack me i need this for Defensive reasons.I promise i will not use this to kill anyone inoceently and i will follow the law with my weapon i will always keep it holstered when not needed and give my license up if i need to i will pay all damages i may accidently do at my own cost.I would like to help people in need and if the wolfs ever all attack at once i will be there to help.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: Lots of experience

Current employment: Soon i get interviewed for the RCSD.

Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

[Wep-Lic]Robert Jones Empty Re: [Wep-Lic]Robert Jones

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:08 am

RCSD, Red County Sheriffs Department
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas.

Robert Jones
47 Palomino Creek, San Andreas.
6/4/2011

[Wep-Lic]Robert Jones 2akh5rq

Dear Mr.Jones,

I am sorry to inform you that your weapon license application was DENIED.You need a clean criminal record to apply for a weapon license.If you want to know more about your criminal record please go to our main office at PO Box 90, Dillimore, SA and talk with Sheriff Valentine or Under Sheriff Jankowski.

Signed,
Sheriff Yoko Valentine
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down