VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun lisence application

Go down

Gun lisence application Empty Gun lisence application

Post by Ronaldo Cortez Sat May 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Forename and Surname: Ronaldo Cortez

Address: None

Phone Number: 1010162

Social Security Number: 243-769-456

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)): I will at the moment i recive the gun lisence
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)): Iam working at the EMS and i have been attacked before by crazy people and even sometimes wolves i belive i should carry a gun because i need it to protect myself since the police won't be always there to protect me , Plus my taser sometimes runs out of electricty which puts me in very diffuclt suitutaions while in other times , Other people's life are in danger and my taser doesn't realy help , I see that carrying a gun is the only choice for me to protect myself and others , Maybe i would use it while onduty, but i realy need a gun to protect me , even a simple colt45 would be usefull aginst any madman or any wild beast that would want to attack me at somepoint , I belive having a gun solves all my problems , and i can promise that it would never be abused at all in the direction of evil.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):I belive i should be accepted as iam a person that you could rely on and trust with a gun , I am not hostile to any race nethier am i a Racist , I belive everyone should be equal in rights and laws but I belive i should have a gun because iam a trustworthy person that you could rely on even in the most dangerous and breathtaking problems , Plus i can control myself , I don't rage out aginst people , and i have never realy done anything hostile aginst anyone or any Department of Law ever before, Also iam a very good shooter and i know when to shoot to kill in diffuclt suitations and when to shoot to harm , Like shooting in the leg or arms to disable movement.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: Yes, Like The Colt45, The Glock 18 ((Deagle)) And The Bump Action Shotgun

Current employment: E.M.S. Medic

Signature :
Ronaldo Cortez.

Ronaldo Cortez
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Gun lisence application Empty Re: Gun lisence application

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 6:32 pm

((Even EMS got weapon licenses , do they need to apply for it again ?))

Back to top Go down