VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPK-ing

2 posters

Go down

RPK-ing Empty RPK-ing

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri May 27, 2011 4:11 am

RPK is known as roleplay killing and kills a person. Now that is a rule that you forget 30 minutes of it, and I agree to that. BUT if a person rpks you to forget something specific with a GOOD reason for doing so, then the player rpked should forget it.

It's roleplay kill, and it would be metagame if the person would never be able to forget something even if killed for that reason. I do think it is this way, so it would be good if someone could clarify it. If it's not I suggest it be this way, as having to kill a person under 30 minutes to make him forget what he saw, is kinda of not really roleplay. And it's a roleplay kill, and roleplay should be a part of it.

Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

RPK-ing Empty Re: RPK-ing

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 4:18 am

Kevin wrote:RPK is known as roleplay killing and kills a person. Now that is a rule that you forget 30 minutes of it, and I agree to that. BUT if a person rpks you to forget something specific with a GOOD reason for doing so, then the player rpked should forget it.

It's roleplay kill, and it would be metagame if the person would never be able to forget something even if killed for that reason. I do think it is this way, so it would be good if someone could clarify it. If it's not I suggest it be this way, as having to kill a person under 30 minutes to make him forget what he saw, is kinda of not really roleplay. And it's a roleplay kill, and roleplay should be a part of it.

Not just Metagaming , they also Revenge Killing . Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri May 27, 2011 4:20 am

Not about that, the 30 minute thing is already a rule.

But killing someone for forgetting something specific, is different. It would be metagame to just not be able to do it.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri May 27, 2011 5:00 am

When you are RPK'd your character will nor have experienced the event at all. Otherwise its a CK....
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri May 27, 2011 5:12 am

Yes but, if you want someone to forget something, and you kill them, then it will end up with them still remembering it, which would be weird. Since a person got roleplay killed for a reason of forgetting a SPECIFIC memory and has a good reason for it, then he/she should get the result or else it would still be MG. CK is when your character totally dies and forgets everything. It is true that for the character rpked the experience hasn't happened, but so should go away the experience he was killed for. He just forgets it, no way he would remember remembering it before he was rpked so that wouldn't result in MG.

Example: Someone remembers you from doing something bad from him and wants revenge. He tries to kill you but you kill him instead. If the experience that happened a long time ago doesn't go away you'll always hve a person trying to kill you, no matter what. That, just wouldn't make sense.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum