VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireArm License Application [Natsu Dragneel's]

2 posters

Go down

FireArm License Application [Natsu Dragneel's] Empty FireArm License Application [Natsu Dragneel's]

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri May 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Forename and Surname: Natsu Dragneel

Address: 29 Palomino Creek (Living in with a cousin)

Phone Number: 1010117

Social Security Number: 899-855-133

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)):
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
For my opinion,I have the rights to have a protection for myself among the others who's using weapons illegally. Everyday,I can see a crossfire every where I go mostly around the back alley. I'm also one of the mugging victims from those muggers. Everytime,they'll head in and try to stab me on the back if I didn't give 'em my cash. I would really prefer having a firearm license so I can buy weapons legally. Furthermore,I never had any crime history as what I know. The only thing I have is just some paintball gun and some kids' toys. It won't give much of pain on those criminals.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
I'm a good citizen. I never made any kinds of crime around the county. I was one of the Sheriff for the last 6 months but then,I quited. As I quited,I joined in EMS unit since I have medical intelligence. I would prefer having the license to make myself legal to buy any kind of weapons depending on my Firearm License's level. I would try not to show my weapon in public nor by any reasons make a rampage or massacre.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:
I've been in a shooting range when I was one of the Sheriff past months ago. I also joined in a Sniper Training Camp,PaintBall Gun Campaign,Crossbow Range Camp for the last summer. I'm also good on shooting in snipers but my favourite weapon of choice is Crossbows and Revolver .357.

Current employment: E.M.S Recruit (Still in the test)
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

FireArm License Application [Natsu Dragneel's] Empty Re: FireArm License Application [Natsu Dragneel's]

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:02 am

RCSD, Red County Sheriffs Department
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas.

Natsu Dragneel
29 Palomino Creek, San Andreas.
6/4/2011

FireArm License Application [Natsu Dragneel's] 2akh5rq

Dear Mr.Dragneel,

We would like to inform you that your weapon license application was ACCEPTED. Please go to our main office at PO Box 90, Dillimore, SA and talk with Sheriff Valentine or Under Sheriff Jankowski to get your weapon licenses.

Signed,
Sheriff Yoko Valentine
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down