VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitions Right to CK.

3 posters

Go down

Inquisitions Right to CK. Empty Inquisitions Right to CK.

Post by Sam Akabara Fri May 27, 2011 11:35 pm

I firmly beleive that the rule should be changed about Inquisition being able to CK rogue vampires. From now on, it should only be an RPK/PK/Whatever, and then they're clean?
WHy? Well, It's only perfectly fair. Kyol may only have an RPK instead of a CK. So that's how it should be for everyone.
We cannot do one thing for one person and not for the rest. To do so would be of the strongest forms of abuse.

Last edited by Moriarty on Fri May 27, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Inquisitions Right to CK. Empty Re: Inquisitions Right to CK.

Post by Lloyd McFadden Fri May 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Well this can and Cant work. When you RPK them its Fairly hard as they try their hardest to Avoid being Killed. But when its Script, its fast and easy. In real life you wouldnt have people with chances to Live at All. Which can get very Annoying as they -try- to avoid the death. Maybe One shot at them and then /pm them about Rping the Shot. Just do shots not to Kill them? But put them in a state close to death.
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Fri May 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Try reading that again.
I meant when they're killed at the end. It should NOT be a CK. It should be a PK as it were.
This rule MUSt be changed now. Otherwise y'know. It's not fair on everyone else, and i'm all about it being fair.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 4:01 am

Moriarty wrote:Try reading that again.
I meant when they're killed at the end. It should NOT be a CK. It should be a PK as it were.
This rule MUSt be changed now. Otherwise y'know. It's not fair on everyone else, and i'm all about it being fair.

Well , I thinks it is fair because my Edward is CKed . I agree with Walker , player would be trying to avoid their character from being killed .'

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sat May 28, 2011 8:05 am

It should just be a CK, Whatever you have done wrong to make the Inquisition want to kill you has been an IC action, Therefore it should be dealt with fully in IC. The only way to achieve this is by CK.

-Kieran is CK'd... There is to be no more discussion about it.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum