VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joey Veatress Weapon Application

2 posters

Go down

Joey Veatress Weapon Application Empty Joey Veatress Weapon Application

Post by Magma954 Sun May 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Forename and Surname: Joey Veatress

Address: Nine Palomino Creek

Phone Number: 1010437

Social Security Number: 23-41-44

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
I am applying for a weapon application because its very harsh on the streets and if I carry a gun around it would help me because i get robbed a lot it would put me in the state where I can guard myself in a safe matter because if they have a gun, I will be dead... I don't wanna die either does anyone else. I loose around 1000$ a day in being robbed by others because I do not have any self defense. So I would like to have some kind of legal strategy to helping my self help others and eventually I could use this as a plot to help many people out. Also I think in the future I wan't to become a Police Enforcement officer because I like to help people out as it is my passion. Another reason for me to carry a gun is because I wan't to feel secure of my surroundings because I am very scared of this worlds becoming anymore this is why i am applying for a Weapons License this evening.
State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):I feel as if every man should be able to have a weapon. Plus I plan on doing good with this weapon license, Most people would try and kill people for fun witch is Very Very bad. I am a good person and I have no intention of being a Criminal.Another reason why you should accept me is i'm going to try and become a Police Officer and this is where i'm going to start it is from getting this weapons license. Another reason you should accept me is that I am willing to let you take it away if I've done anything wrong because I wouldn't its to much money to gamble on there.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:Yes, I took a little training course for handguns and ect.

Current employment: None, I'm going to get a job Soon.

Signature : Joey Veatress

Last edited by Magma954 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : (( I forgot to bold some stuff,ALOT )))
Magma954
Magma954
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Joey Veatress Weapon Application Empty Re: Joey Veatress Weapon Application

Post by Victor_Jankowski Mon May 30, 2011 12:44 am

(( You need a valid Address, and WTF Is with that Social Security number? XX-XX-XX))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down