VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romeo Kovacs Firearms License Application.

2 posters

Go down

Romeo Kovacs Firearms License Application. Empty Romeo Kovacs Firearms License Application.

Post by Simon Bourne Mon May 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Forename and Surname: Romeo Kovacs

Address: 30 Palomino Creek.

Phone Number: 1010239

Social Security Number: 678-45-2056

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)):
Will do when i get the license.))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)): Mostly for self defence, i'm currently working on my application for the Sheriff's Department to protect and serve the people of Red County, and of course if i get involved in a wolf attack like the first day i arrived, i need a firearm to defend myself and the others around me, many people say that firearms are made by the devil, i say they're made by God himself, to protect people and their ideologies, religion, way of thinking and life, and also i need to protect my property from any ilegall trepassers, my security comes first , along with the firearm i use to protect myself and other individuals, so i'm applying for the firearms license so i can defend myself from any threat in the every-day tasks.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): I'm trained in firearms combat, i was a member of the Spetsnaz and Federal Security Service in Moscow, i got the know-how all i need is a license to protect myself and i think you should accept it because im someone who knows how to PROPERLY use a firearm, many people use the license to sell guns, rob people, commit crimes, i need my license for LEGIT protection of me and my property from any threats, so i think you should accept it because i rarely use a firearm, i try to avoid conflicts with words but when someone steps over the line and crosses it , i need something to protect myself with, and i hope you make a good choice by accepting it.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: AK-47/AK 102/AK 74/M4/TAR-21/XM8/Desert Eagle/Makarov/Colt Python/MP5/P90/Colt .45/Benelli and ANY other firearm possible to know, at least knowledge from German, French, Russian and American firearms.

Current employment: None, still working on my application for Sheriff's Department position of Cadet.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Romeo Kovacs Firearms License Application. Empty Re: Romeo Kovacs Firearms License Application.

Post by Victor_Jankowski Mon May 30, 2011 6:19 pm

(( Where did you get your experience with those firearms:
Answer: Call of Duty xD

Why did Bishop CK BTW?))

**Jankowski reads the application and wonders how the fuck did he get experience with all that shit**
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Romeo Kovacs Firearms License Application. Empty Re: Romeo Kovacs Firearms License Application.

Post by Simon Bourne Mon May 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Victor_Jankowski wrote:(( Where did you get your experience with those firearms:
Answer: Call of Duty xD

Why did Bishop CK BTW?))

**Jankowski reads the application and wonders how the fuck did he get experience with all that shit**

((LOL! CK'd because i was bored Q_Q))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:07 pm

((Errrr bump since i still got no answer, btw this is an old application.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Romeo Kovacs Firearms License Application. 2akh5rq
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Kovacz.

We are glad to inform you that your firearms application has been ACCEPTED. Please come to the Sheriff Department in Dillimore to receive it.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down