VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiden says bye.

+2
Marcus Campbell
Tommy Carreiro
6 posters

Go down

Raiden says bye. Empty Raiden says bye.

Post by Tommy Carreiro Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 am

He wanted y'all to see this.
Raiden says bye. YEXnl
Leave your comment here.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Raiden says bye. Empty Re: Raiden says bye.

Post by Marcus Campbell Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:43 am

He pushed it with 1000 posts.And i pretty much suspect he was ban evading with some other acc.Well he got what he deserved so:

BYE BYE RAIDEN.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 am

D: Nonsense , Indeed He Did , Put He Was (As I Belive) The Oldest And Most Active Player Here, True That He Did Break A Few Rules, But I Don't Think It Is Right To Ban Someone For 'Having Alot Of Posts' Unless He Ban Evaded Or Something, Anyways.. See Ya Around Raiden
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:14 am

Mike Dan wrote:D: Nonsense , Indeed He Did , Put He Was (As I Belive) The Oldest And Most Active Player Here, True That He Did Break A Few Rules, But I Don't Think It Is Right To Ban Someone For 'Having Alot Of Posts' Unless He Ban Evaded Or Something, Anyways.. See Ya Around Raiden
Which he did, sadly.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:26 am

Well... Even though you broke rules and constantly annoyed many of the players. I will miss having you around, Not for any reason apart from that you told me how many players I knew from another server. So, You lied to me on numerous accounts. You failed to be honest to many people. You told me off because you didn't read my posts thourghly. You understood your punishment, You attempted to evade that punishment, Not once, Not twice, But thrice.
Thank god you've come to the realization that you are not welcome here anymore. I got tired of dealing with my phone.... But hey! I've got a laptop to do this shit now. Smile

Toodles mate.
Peter.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:57 am

Tommy Carreiro wrote:
Mike Dan wrote:D: Nonsense , Indeed He Did , Put He Was (As I Belive) The Oldest And Most Active Player Here, True That He Did Break A Few Rules, But I Don't Think It Is Right To Ban Someone For 'Having Alot Of Posts' Unless He Ban Evaded Or Something, Anyways.. See Ya Around Raiden
Which he did, sadly.

Sadly? Your signiture makes me suspect your celebrating!

Raiden and his cousin, Natsu are the ones who invited me to the server, showed me around the server and they taught me how to RP, what ever I know for RPing, It all came from the Dragneels.

They helped me alot. I really cant belive that people hate raiden because he is a nice guy. He might annoy sometimes but that is because your pushing him, you always Pick on him. I remember a comlaint on the forums a long time ago, A group of people wanted to /unsupport Raiden's RCFD and insulting him all the time. Raiden made good faction, Not to mention the taxi bussiness which was scripted by Jaxson. He is one of the oldest and most active players here on the server.

Anyways, Bye Raiden. Wait no, I think we will see each other...
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Arrr... well.

I actually forgot who you was on *An RP server's name goes here* so basically I re-meet you in here or something.

Ahm.. well lets hope I haven't done anything stupid or whatever sooo...

I'll just say goodbye, and that's all.

EDIT: Wait...

Have You changed my WHOLE Edit, Ray? The one with me saying something to Sean?

Last edited by Nicolas on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fail.)
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down