VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SD: Detective slot when doing /copduty

+3
Mike Dan
Edward Veatress
Sam Akabara
7 posters

Go down

SD: Detective slot when doing /copduty Empty SD: Detective slot when doing /copduty

Post by Sam Akabara Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Well..WE in the SD have some members who are allowed to be detectives...As such, they need to use their regular off duty skins...
I was wondering if it would be possible to make a slot on /copduty called detective, which puts the officer on copduty without changing their skins...
This would be helpful, as right now they have to ask an admin to set their skin every time...
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

SD: Detective slot when doing /copduty Empty Re: SD: Detective slot when doing /copduty

Post by Edward Veatress Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:45 am

That sounds good, we can even make a Detective Rank for the SD as well as some cool stuff as using your Off-Duty car and you're SD weapons and hold your badge and look like a total badass
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

SD: Detective slot when doing /copduty Empty Re: SD: Detective slot when doing /copduty

Post by Mike Dan Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:03 am

Edward S wrote:That sounds good, we can even make a Detective Rank for the SD as well as some cool stuff as using your Off-Duty car and you're SD weapons and hold your badge and look like a total badass

We Here In SWAT are already badass xD , but really this is a good idea, would help improve how to Roleplay an undercover Detective
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:37 am

Edward S wrote:That sounds good, we can even make a Detective Rank for the SD as well as some cool stuff as using your Off-Duty car and you're SD weapons and hold your badge and look like a total badass

Certain members are detectives already and do do this..It's just they have to wait until a lvl 2 admin logs on and agrees to set their skin...
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am

I do agree to this as I was detective myself and you have to bug admins to get a skin change. Not only this makes it harder for you to get on detective duty as you don't always have a level 2 admin but it makes it kind of more bothering for admins too to keep being asked for a skin change.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:52 am

Kevin wrote:I do agree to this as I was detective myself and you have to bug admins to get a skin change. Not only this makes it harder for you to get on detective duty as you don't always have a level 2 admin but it makes it kind of more bothering for admins too to keep being asked for a skin change.

Lol, same happened to me (Omg i was the VERY FIRST Detective in the SD lol), i had to bug Yoko and other admins to change my skin a lot of times, this is a good suggestion.

@StallinDan, no, Air Support Unit is more badass, without ASU you can't rope into buildings.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:25 am

RomeKovz wrote:
Kevin wrote:I do agree to this as I was detective myself and you have to bug admins to get a skin change. Not only this makes it harder for you to get on detective duty as you don't always have a level 2 admin but it makes it kind of more bothering for admins too to keep being asked for a skin change.

Lol, same happened to me (Omg i was the VERY FIRST Detective in the SD lol), i had to bug Yoko and other admins to change my skin a lot of times, this is a good suggestion.

@StallinDan, no, Air Support Unit is more badass, without ASU you can't rope into buildings.

You werent the first SD Detective, me and Chris Bell were I think...
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:35 am

Edward S wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:

I mean OFFICIAL detective.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:40 am

RomeKovz wrote:
Edward S wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:

I mean OFFICIAL detective.

Thats why..... We had to /clothes and not bug Jaxson about ut
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:02 am

RomeKovz wrote:

Actually, Nicolas Calevra was the first Official Detective...
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:03 am

Err no? Remember that you named me the leader of the "CSI" thing you made? And then i picked Nicolas as second in command.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:14 am

You seem to have got things wrong..I made Nick the leader then made YOU his partner...
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:17 am

Not to be one word posting but Raul made us Detectives

@ Bishop: OWNED
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:41 am

Moriarty wrote:You seem to have got things wrong..I made Nick the leader then made YOU his partner...

Yeah? You sure? As i recall it i was Sargeant and he was Deputy.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:43 am

Moriarty wrote:You seem to have got things wrong..I made Nick the leader then made YOU his partner...

This is getting a bit off topic now... So please stop talking about who was first.

I support the idea, It would also help the FBI keep their skins as well. (Instead of an admin setting them)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Peter wrote:

This is getting a bit off topic now... So please stop talking about who was first.

I support the idea, It would also help the FBI keep their skins as well. (Instead of an admin setting them)

Yeah, it's bit non realistic seeing FBI member driving around in his duty clothes without reason.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down