VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lolololololo

+12
Aaron_Lee
Tom Stall
Armaros
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sam Andersun
Shella
Victor_Jankowski
Edward Veatress
Giga
Peter Greenson
Christina
Tommy Carreiro
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lolololololo - Page 2 Empty Re: Lolololololo

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Edward S wrote:HE STOLE MY DAMN AVATAR

Stole... YOUR avatar? Are you claiming its your? So your saying you made it? You worked blood sweat and tears to make that?

You are not the only one to have the avatar , even other people in the world does have that avatar , you just copied Ray avatar(which is from BLACK OPS)
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Everyone who posted about me is a retard, and does NOT get a life, but tells me to get one.
Problem, maggots?

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Okay, McFag, listen up.
You just told me that Burridge can't defend without a BAN button
Well what about this?
Lolololololo - Page 2 TbZvk
You must be that retarded to know that "ban" is "forbid, block".
GF kid <3

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Tommy Carreiro wrote:Okay, McFag, listen up.
You just told me that Burridge can't defend without a BAN button
Well what about this?
Lolololololo - Page 2 TbZvk
You must be that retarded to know that "ban" is "forbid, block".
GF kid <3

What's your FUCKING problem man?

Parents hate you much?

Friends ran away from you?

Your life is shit so only because of that you will be smashing our minds with this shit?

I mean, what the fuck? I met people in this server with thousands of problems and aren't acting like you at all.

God bless Aaron for being one of youngest players in here BUT HE FUCKING KNOWS WHAT MANNERS ARE AND HOW TO THREAT OTHER PLAYERS.

I'm saying this for fucking last time...

Stop being a asshole to people and for fuck's sake try to be nicer...

And your in real life problems? No, you are not the only one in here with problems you know...

Not everyone is shiny and happy.

Please... I understand that this is just Internet and that for you are we are just some stupid idiots at the other side of the screen.

But you have to respect us, or you will get smashed by hammer of justice...
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Alright, No more Swearing, Flaming and Such. Do it again then it will lead to a Temporary Forum Ban. Now stay on Subject without the Flame.

Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Tommy, you do realise that you are just trying to act tough and manly but behind the screen you are just a noisy kid? Now please,lay back and relax, take a deep breathe...You are acting exactly like a coward...

Lolololololo - Page 2 Coward

Just because you use the internet as a mask to reflect onto your feelings, probally having some real life problems and you come here to express it with the help of this thing you call ''art of trolling''.

Lolololololo - Page 2 Internet-tough-guy

Now you could think better about everything you have done and stop being such an annoying person towards everyone.I'd be more than amused if you consider yourself an anarchist or somekind of punk for doing such things... Another option could be that you are trying to ''increase your cyber penis length'' if you get what I'm meaning.

Have a good day sir.

Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 am

Although I did enjoy reading all this during a middle east lecture.... I must highlight a few things.

• - Tom, You are not invincible. People don't like the trolling behaviour, I know I can stand most of it because of my own little brother... Who is a bigger troll.
  • - Nicholas, Remember me and Jonathan banned you on that other server for 48 hours because you trilled people? Don't make me repeat the same process here as well to remind you.
  • - Chuck, uncalled for.... Seriously.

Now, I'm not going to lock this topic... I'm going to leave it open an let you.. Fix it up. In this topic there are now no rules on flaming other players for the next 48 hours.
Get your shit sorted now!
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:17 am

Guys, I'm taking Tommy's side on this one, You might all see him as a 12 year old with no life who sits at the computer all day trolling people, Correct me on this if you think I'm wrong, But I know for a fact that Tommy isn't this sort of person. Yeah, He does troll a bit, but that is no excuse for you lot to gang up on him about it.

Chuck, Even though you're an admin, You're gutless and pathetic for calling him a coward, and for the rest of that shit you posted, I thought you were better than that and had changed, You could have handled this in a completely different way. Everyone else, You're just going to cause Tommy to try to troll you even more by saying all of this shit towards him.

Unless you knew Raiden like both of us (Tommy and myself), then you have no right to sit here and call Tommy a troll because of what he did, Tommy didn't actually do much to have Raiden get banned and leave VHRP, You might as well call me a 'Coward', a 'Troll' and all that shit as well, I had more of an input in having Raiden banned, than what Tommy did.

Now, I suggest you lot stop calling him a Troll, No lifer, Coward and anything else you can think of.
Even I have had some fights with Tommy in the past and I will admit, I've called him an immature troll before, But we're over that shit now and I will stick up for him against you guys, Now sort this shit out, If I find out any of you say shit again, without a good reason for it, then I'll deal with you myself, now as Pete said, Sort this shit out.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:24 am

Samara, how I partly agree with you about them ganging up on him, I think Tommy should grow up a bit, and his avatar really doesn't help with his maturity, and all it shows him as is an annoying little man who hides behind his computer screen and tries to piss people off (Troll). Personally, I really don't have a problem with Tommy, I have seen some of his posts and his attitude IG, and he really does need to change it a bit if he doesn't want to get shunned by the community.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:19 am

Samara wrote:
Chuck, Even though you're an admin, You're gutless and pathetic for calling him a coward, and for the rest of that shit you posted, I thought you were better than that and had changed, You could have handled this in a completely different way. Everyone else, You're just going to cause Tommy to try to troll you even more by saying all of this shit towards him.

Unless you knew Raiden like both of us (Tommy and myself), then you have no right to sit here and call Tommy a troll because of what he did, Tommy didn't actually do much to have Raiden get banned and leave VHRP, You might as well call me a 'Coward', a 'Troll' and all that shit as well, I had more of an input in having Raiden banned, than what Tommy did.

Now, I suggest you lot stop calling him a Troll, No lifer, Coward and anything else you can think of.
Even I have had some fights with Tommy in the past and I will admit, I've called him an immature troll before, But we're over that shit now and I will stick up for him against you guys, Now sort this shit out, If I find out any of you say shit again, without a good reason for it, then I'll deal with you myself, now as Pete said, Sort this shit out.

I know raiden about the same.. Tbh, neither samara or tommy had anything to do with raidens banishment. It was raiden breaking the rules sucessivly....
Chuck, don't hide behind your admin....
Tommy as I know him... Can be difficult at times but he is more mature than lOts of people on this forum, when he chooses to be. I am not going to ban anyone or punish them for expressing their feelings.. Even if it involves flaming.... I want you people to tell tommy honestly what's the problem....
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:52 am

Alright listen up , I really hate to do this but you guys are leaving me no choice .

@Tommy : What is your problem ? Came to OTHER forum and flamed me including the other . I already leave VHRP and now you still looking for me and disturbing my life . You still unhappy ? Why ? You want me dead infront of you and then you will be happy ?

@Samara : You keep saying bullshit you know , saying Tommy is 12 just to make others think he is just a kid . Look , I am not looking for trouble but this is too much . Tommy is 13 , he told me when we both are cool . Look at Aaron , he is going to be 13 this year and he does not even act like a Troll . This makes me think Aaron is much mature than Tommy .

@Peter : You really want to know something ? I told my friends from other server about why I got ban in VHRP , I told them I got ban FOR 8 DAYS in VHRP for posting one word post and you know what they said ? They said what an idiot admin banning someone for 8 days because of one word post . You are just giving bad names to VHRP you know , I do love this server and I never go to other server than VHRP . Everything fuck up when you came in and get the administrator title .

Note : This will be my last post , ban me , delete , ip/email ban me , I dont even care about that . Oh and Peter , I am sure you will delete this for not letting others to see it . I will be watching this topic but I will not post a shit . If there is a topic involving me , I will come when I think its too much . Cya ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 am

Nope I ain't gonna delete it.
Feel free to reply on this topic.... This topic, it involves you more than tommy... And btw, your admin team deleted a post I made in that STARS topic, it had no flame or anything... It asked for the content of that board to be changed (because I wrote the content on another forum!)
Look, let me answer your criticism.
I banned you for 48 hours for one word posting. You evaded it once, I upped the ban to 8 days, you evaded again, I made it permanent... If you call me a shit admin for being lenient towards second chances, look at yourself.
Thanks, so the servers been goin downhill since feburary, when I got admin...
I don't think it has... Things of changed, certainly... But overall it hasn't gotten worse.
I'm not going to ban your temporary account either... I regained a lot of my placidness after banning you.

And btw, If you followed what I said... You'd be welcome here still... It was only 48 hours without posting...

Now now.... Tommy is young, so what? At least he can speak English better than 40% of you...
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:57 am

48 ? I think you got it wrong there , after I woke up(the morning after I post THANKS to Guerrero) I notices that I was automaticly logged out , I thought I log out before I go to sleep then I notices a note says YOU ARE BAN UNTIL 3 JAN 2011 WITH THE REASON : ONE WORD POST (SECOND WARNING). Can you explain that ? I am not trying to lie here but its the truth , I know everyone here hates me because I have 1k+ post . As for you Peter , I just remove you from VHRP Group via Facebook but you DELETED my account on forum instead .

Note : The admin guy you were talking about is Rav Miranda . I also notices the S.T.A.R.S rules is almost the same as what Burridge post . I even asked him and he said he is a S.T.A.R.S members for the past 7-8 Month . Umm .. Tommy did flame at other topic .. -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:07 am

I only extended the ban time after seeing your second account. Therefore the (second warning bit).

Rav has no right to copy the stars rules (read this rav). He didn't do anything for stars in terms of management or rule making... He only got to corporal afaik... Raiden, do the right thing and remove it for him.
I know tommy flamed at the other topic, what do you want me to do? (I also like SS's because looking for the topic is hard on a phone).
Btw raiden.... I removed your account because people told me too.... Lots of people. You were banned permanently before I did it, so I saw no risk.
Removing me from the fb group wasn't the issue... Removing every other admin was the issue... You acted immaturely and you needed sense drilled into you.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:24 am

Peter wrote:I only extended the ban time after seeing your second account. Therefore the (second warning bit).

Rav has no right to copy the stars rules (read this rav). He didn't do anything for stars in terms of management or rule making... He only got to corporal afaik... Raiden, do the right thing and remove it for him.
I know tommy flamed at the other topic, what do you want me to do? (I also like SS's because looking for the topic is hard on a phone).
Btw raiden.... I removed your account because people told me too.... Lots of people. You were banned permanently before I did it, so I saw no risk.
Removing me from the fb group wasn't the issue... Removing every other admin was the issue... You acted immaturely and you needed sense drilled into you.

Well , he already left the forum and I am not the owner(EVERYONE MUST KNOW). I removed all other admin when I was permanent ban , I thoght you notices that . Well , if there is something you want to ask or tell , feel free to reply or if you do not have anything to say , just ban me . Smile

Note : I am not 17 btw .. LOL . Bye .

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:50 am

Temporary wrote:
Well , he already left the forum and I am not the owner(EVERYONE MUST KNOW). I removed all other admin when I was permanent ban , I thoght you notices that . Well , if there is something you want to ask or tell , feel free to reply or if you do not have anything to say , just ban me . Smile

Note : I am not 17 btw .. LOL . Bye .

Well... Because the person who the topic was about posted and decided to leave... I'm going to lock it (You lost your chance to talk truth about anyone here... With no rules on flaming..

It's sorta obvious that your not 17...
Now.. now... Rav can PM me his explanation...
There is nothing I want to ask you.

-LOCKED-
(Because it was a stupid topic anyways)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down