VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas.

3 posters

Go down

Ideas. Empty Ideas.

Post by Magma954 Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:15 am

Can anyone give me some cool Mythological creatures you can think of.. I think the server needs like one more to make it cooler.... I don't know if Rudy wants to script it though Teee-hee.
Magma954
Magma954
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Ideas. Empty Re: Ideas.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:30 pm

How many of more "Mythological creatures" ?

What the fuck this should be? Age of Mythology?

Vampires and Werewolves are enough if you ask me...

This isn't "Omfg take the best fucking race and RP" Roleplay server.

What will happen if you make one thousand of more useless races?

Where will humans be? Left behind?

This is like Animals and Nature.

Without Humans, Vampires can't live. Without Vampires, there is no VHRP.

Please, we don't need more races , what are we having at the moment is just fine.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Humans aren't left out at all considering their perks. And also, this server is kinda focused on humans more because it focuses on how humans will survive the other races. And they have a chance against every creature as long as they are smart enough.

What I would suggest could be mythical objects that could have different effects on creatures or that could have benefits to humans themselves etc. Hunting objects could bring some good roleplay.

Also some humans can RP as hunters which are usually more experienced than normal humans in this field. They could learn all the perks and be the ones who fight for the human race. You can say other creatures wolves and vampires have strengths, but humans are more spread, and they are more clear in thinking due to missing other things such as desires, intense agressiviness etc.

Humans won't ever be left out, just they don't realise their strengths as much. Humans are icly more powerful in the society and more in numbers. If there would be no werewolves I'd go for human. I just enjoy the werewolf RP personally not because they are worst. Humans that know about this threat can always create an unofficial faction of people who deal with these problems.

Now other creatures.

You may have something like a race who likes playing around with humans rather than hunt on them. They get pleasure joking around.

Abilities

- Momentarily blocking someone's eyesight with something.

- Speed

- Jump

- Abilities such as causing dizziness with different levels(Ofc would need a good reason to do so)

- Tricks such as causing malfunctions on machines, making car's engine need have random engine mistakes.

- An ability to look like someone for a period of time, depends on the level of the ability.

- Powers that distract someone like making him automatically /rollfall or something

Would be good at pranking people and getting away in different situations. Their abilities aren't focused on killing, or harming badly just to joke around with them. Idk looks interesting to me.

Would be a fun race to have around, I mean they are not on the kill, more on playing jokes on humans and the pleasure to annoy other stronger races with their tricks.

I should so suggest it in the suggestion board xD. Would be fun roleplaying like that.

And for the jokes, admin duty can icly be considered a ghost.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Ideas. Empty Good idea.

Post by Magma954 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:08 pm

I like your idea on the Powers, That'd add more RP... And for wolves they should make if they growl like everyone very close by moves backwards.
Magma954
Magma954
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down