VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Terrorist Agency [Un-Official]

+3
Terry Winston
Tanya Smith
Vincent Rogue
7 posters

Go down

Anti-Terrorist Agency [Un-Official] Empty Anti-Terrorist Agency [Un-Official]

Post by Vincent Rogue Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:44 am

ATA[Anti-Terrorist Agency]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(What is ATA)
ATA is a group of Anti-Terrorist's

(What do they do?)
We learn Terrorist plans and will do anything to stop them from doing their plans.
When we know their hideout we usually raid their Hideouts.

(What is Anti-Terrorist's?)
Anti-terrorism is defensive, intended to reduce the chance of an attack using terrorist tactics at specific points, or to reduce the vulnerability of possible targets to such tactics. "Defensive measures used to reduce the vulnerability of individuals and property to terrorist acts, to include limited response and containment by local military and civilian forces.

(Why we started the ATA)
We started off as friends hanging out and playing practical jokes on people, then one day we got in trouble. People really got disappointed at us. After a few days we saw people with guns raiding and robbing places. They we're masked with cloth on their faces. They we're holding Colt .45's and AK47's. Me and my friends got scared and hid to some places. We we're watching them as they started shouting. They started pulling people up and telling if they wouldn't give the cash this man will die. Me and my friends thought of helping them out. But too bad we don't have any guns or any bats and stuff. One of my friends ran there and got shot. There was nothing we could do. We hid there until the cops arrived. When the cops arrived ten people died. The terrorist was gone when the cops arrived. We thought about making a group which would help the society to loosen up the terrorist's, we made up the ATA, Or the Anti Terrorists Agency. We got some guns and vehicles and we roam around the city watching for suspicious acts. Sometimes we go to the forest's or the city. Thus ATA started hi-ring members.

(Training)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This was our first training. We we're in a building and we're shooting practice dummies.
We had a lot of fun.

How to Join
1. RP with the members very fluent
2. If we want you, We will tell you.
3. Level must be 3 and above.
4. Must RP very well and know the server rules.
5. Must have a vehicle.
6.Don't ask if they are members then tell them "Can I join?"

((IC))Rules
1. Don't Randomly Shoot people if you think they are Terrorists.
2. Don't lie to cops, They are your allies.
3. Don't disobey an order of a high ranked ATA member.
4. Don't Show Guns to Cops if you don't have a weapons license

((OOC))Rules
1. Must know all the server rules.
2. Must RP very well.

Our Gadgets
1. When you want to go on duty
/do His Pager Beeps
/me presses a button
/do [DUTY:ON]
2. Your badge
/me has a badge pinned [Engraved:ATA]
3. How to use Radio
/pm [id] [radio] /text]
*always IC when using Radio /pm*

Members
The Boss: Vincent_Rogue
Rank 3: Vladimir_Bran [Providing additional security at special events]
Rank 2: Jaice_Clae [Resolving high-risk situations with a minimum loss of life, injury, or property damage]

[Some Information was taken from Wikipedia.]
[Thanks Peter for telling me to post this here]
Vincent Rogue
Vincent Rogue
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Personal Text : -Assassin User-

Back to top Go down

Anti-Terrorist Agency [Un-Official] Empty Re: Anti-Terrorist Agency [Un-Official]

Post by Tanya Smith Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:49 am

((You do understand that there's already such factions as FBI and National Guard, right?))
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Anti-Terrorist Agency [Un-Official] Empty Re: Anti-Terrorist Agency [Un-Official]

Post by Terry Winston Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Nice idea But there is already police NG and swat dont really need any more also i saw on your rules it says you dont kill disobey cops and such. however i saw you killing a cop on 18/06/11 Ic obvisoly so know one to report but still isnt that a bit corrupt?
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:41 pm

^

Pedro, if there was any witnesses, then IT IS CORRUPT. But if not,well.

I like this idea, but there's already SD, FBI, NG... So... /unsupport.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Okay so you guys are starting this again?

First there were thousand of gangs with 1-3 members in each of them, now some U. S. Marine boys shizzel.

Well , good luck, but if you start doing SD's and FBI's job ( Killing vamps D:) this faction is most likely gonna faaaaa-.... double L.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:00 pm

National guard. Nuff said. I suggest becoming a Street Maintenance/street cleaner faction with those white Utility's you've got, though. Maby spice it up by making a hitman organisation disguised as street cleaners.
I really don't support this as there rarely are terrorists, and that your not going to go and start killing gangs that are shooting each other. That's the police's job. And there's national guard, too. Want to be a solider? Join that instead of making another one and claiming yourself Commander or something.

Don't take this too bad, but that's the army, not a "a group which would help the society to loosen up the terrorist's," which by the way, terrorists aren't your daily robbers.
Their;
Wikipedia wrote:Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or ideological goal, deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians), and are committed by non-government agencies.
So get your act together and know about the faction your going to create before creating it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am

There are National Guard , FBI and Cops to fight the terorrist... They don't need another faction again to help them
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Rogue Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:55 am

ATA is crap now, Some feds maximum jailed me for 2 days T_T...
They thought I was terrorist IC with this ATA thing..
So I declare ATA -Deceased Un-Official Faction-
Vincent Rogue
Vincent Rogue
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Personal Text : -Assassin User-

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:27 am

So.. this faction is active? I think this faction is dead
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:44 am

Faction dead, locked n moved
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down