VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Kill

+3
Victor_Jankowski
Samara
Jager Arach
7 posters

Go down

Agree or Disagree?

Roleplay Kill I_vote_lcap83%Roleplay Kill I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 10 ]
Roleplay Kill I_vote_lcap17%Roleplay Kill I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Roleplay Kill Empty Roleplay Kill

Post by Jager Arach Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Mkay so this is my suggestion, for RPK's people return to the rp after dying with good enough reason which I never found a problem with until recently. When you kill someone they come back and find an rp reason to be back into that rp making your life hell. It's pretty unfair, if you're killed during a roleplay and you decide not to rp the body, like most of us do because cadaver rp isn't the most thrilling, but you find a way back to fight the same person that killed you. If I go through the hassle of killing someone then having to go through killing them all over again. So RPK should mean just that, killed for that roleplay.

Last edited by The Grim of Evil on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Kill Empty Re: Roleplay Kill

Post by Samara Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:11 pm

On most other servers, once you have been RPK'ed, you cannot re-join the RP, and must either RP as the body, Watch from the side, or go and RP with someone else. I gets annoying to have to kill someone several times, or until they can finally beat you.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:52 am

There's a rule for that, called "RK". The dead person IS you, so you can't just come back as someone else. That's called Revenge kill or even Rage Kill ... So there's a rule to prevent it.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:09 am

Well, I agree with you.

If you are talking about "I get killed during a fight, I get back into the game and come back into the battle to do some damage" I think that that is unfair.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 pm

I fully agree with this, but I must say this rule must not apply to SD. Even if officer gets killed, if he hears for back up call in radio, he may join in again. Why? Because police forces always outnumbers criminals in real life. Other than that... I pressed "Agree".
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Mia wrote:I fully agree with this, but I must say this rule must not apply to SD. Even if officer gets killed, if he hears for back up call in radio, he may join in again. Why? Because police forces always outnumbers criminals in real life. Other than that... I pressed "Agree".

No, SD has no exception.

Seriously.... Put this on the admin board (As I cbf Very Happy). Let Rudy say the final answer, As mine is yes atm... For this.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Peter wrote:
Mia wrote:I fully agree with this, but I must say this rule must not apply to SD. Even if officer gets killed, if he hears for back up call in radio, he may join in again. Why? Because police forces always outnumbers criminals in real life. Other than that... I pressed "Agree".

No, SD has no exception.
There's like, a lot of officers in the faction. 4 of them total are on duty at the same times, and usually none.
((I just hate it when people rob just because there's no blue people around >.>))
They should be allowed for a few times in large scale scenarios, or like, when theres only one officer online >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:36 am

Yes well my pack has over a dozen members in it, that doesn't meen I should be able to return to an rp I was killed in. Also it's a small town SD, not a big one.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 am

I agree but the SD should have a slight exception, as normally theres only 1-3 officers on, and when theres a gang fight or a robbery, and 2 of the 3 responding officers are killed, the ONE officer left is completely fucked. Its not like theres only 3 officers on duty at a time.

Last edited by Sam Andersun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:59 am

Sam Andersun wrote:I agree but the SD should have a slight acception, as normally theres only 1-3 officers on, and when theres a gang fight or a robbery, and 2 of the 3 responding officers are killed, the ONE officer left is completely fucked. Its not like theres only 3 officers on duty at a time.
For bank robberies there has to be two more officers on than the number of criminals or something like that. And gang fights here would only be between like 2 or 3 people anyway, as we have a very small player base.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 am

No exceptions.... SD IRL is pretty small in the country (in bredbo there is like 3 cops)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 am

Yeah, fair enough, I really only know anout Canadian law enforcement and they are only Police Departments, not Sheriffs.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down