VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who I was all this time?

+8
Caleb Simms
Tommy Carreiro
Edward Veatress
Tanya Smith
Marcus Campbell
Peter Greenson
Simon Bourne
Edward Robino
12 posters

Go down

Guess who I was all this time? Empty Guess who I was all this time?

Post by Edward Robino Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:09 am

Hi, people. I hope you all remember me, Jaxson knows me the most. I'm Orr Oirik, lot's of you knew me. I know, I know I was a bad Rper and everything, but... Look how I got better. I had a lotttt of characters in this server. Once I messed up with 1 and went to another. I tried to learn. Anyways this server taught me a lot, I learned how to rp from this server. It's just... awesome. Oh and one more thing, Shay Oirik isn't me, it's my brother. And he isn't ricardo simmons.

All of my previous characters:

Orr Oirik, Orr Cokino, Ricardo Khalifa, Ricardo Simmons, Chris Young (He sucked right?), Sandy Carlos Very Happy (Shay Oirik was my brother.. "Joshua") , Micheal Johnson, And finally Edward Robino.

So, thanks for everybody. Thank you for teaching me how to rp. It was fun rping with you guys. I'm going to another rp server, I'm not going to say the name of it. I'm an an advertiser. Bye everybody, And bye Jaxson, Thank you for everything Wink

Edward Robino
Registered

Back to top Go down

Guess who I was all this time? Empty Re: Guess who I was all this time?

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:00 am

Edward Robino wrote:Hi, people. I hope you all remember me, Jaxson knows me the most. I'm Orr Oirik, lot's of you knew me. I know, I know I was a bad Rper and everything, but... Look how I got better. I had a lotttt of characters in this server. Once I messed up with 1 and went to another. I tried to learn. Anyways this server taught me a lot, I learned how to rp from this server. It's just... awesome. Oh and one more thing, Shay Oirik isn't me, it's my brother. And he isn't ricardo simmons.

All of my previous characters:

Orr Oirik, Orr Cokino, Ricardo Khalifa, Ricardo Simmons, Chris Young (He sucked right?), Sandy Carlos Very Happy (Shay Oirik was my brother.. "Joshua") , Micheal Johnson, And finally Edward Robino.

So, thanks for everybody. Thank you for teaching me how to rp. It was fun rping with you guys. I'm going to another rp server, I'm not going to say the name of it. I'm an an advertiser. Bye everybody, And bye Jaxson, Thank you for everything Wink

Seriously? This is like a "Fuck you and goodbye" just go die....please...KTHXBAI.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:38 am

Lol, as it wasn't that hard to find out... I knew you were sandy and Michael johnson but khalifia? Well.... Pfft, still have lots to learn (you do).
Good bye.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm

So Shay was Joshua Yokob?He hacked...And i got DMed by Shay one time too.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Bai DMer, we don't wish you back.

'nuff said.
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Never refunded me for that scam fuckhead
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:54 am

Yah, don't bother coming back, ya fat fuck ^^

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Caleb Simms Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Wow um, play nice.
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Robino Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:18 am

Peter_Greenson wrote:Lol, as it wasn't that hard to find out... I knew you were sandy and Michael johnson but khalifia? Well.... Pfft, still have lots to learn (you do).
Good bye.

Don't bother reading this as it is just me trying to increase the size of my E-Penis by making everyone seem pathetic, when I'm obviously the biggest no life here. I meen being banned and evading with over a dozen accounts. Who does that?????? affraid

Spoiler:

Last edited by Edward Robino on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Edward Robino
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:13 am

It was nice to know you, Sad to see you go! -.-'

kthxbaicunt.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:36 am

Guess who I was all this time? ImagesCAMQ3CE0
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:59 am

Ahhh.. You..
I remember when I was an admin.

I remember banning you.

Goood times..

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:01 am

ArielV wrote:Ahhh.. You..
I remember when I was an admin.

I remember banning you.

Goood times..

That was also back when you weren't a guy... Rolling Eyes
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 am

Silly boy everyone knows hackers don't have lives Very Happy
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Robino Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:14 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Edward Robino wrote:
Peter_Greenson wrote:Lol, as it wasn't that hard to find out... I knew you were sandy and Michael johnson but khalifia? Well.... Pfft, still have lots to learn (you do).
Good bye.

How the fuck would you know me as Sandy or Micheal? I changed my IP, stop bullshiting.
Plus, when I played on Orr_Oirik I never met you. I did suck at the beginning, because this was my first roleplay server. Still yo everyone on this server are wasteee ya'll need to get a life. Sitting in front of a computer and roleplaying like a douche bag all day isn't a good idea. go to school chill if your friends which i bet no one here have friends. Ya'll fat asses sitting in front of the computer not doing shit and trying to be cool in here when in real life ya'll look like my ass... i mean, Jaxson is 23 years old..... wtf.... he has no fucking life. He needs work and marry at that age, not to sit in front of a computer and "RPING" Whatever yo, I'm outa this fucking shit hole. Later bitchs and I don't wish to come back. You guys can still talk on this topic but i ain't going to see that cuz i'm outa here bitchss!! Peace out and ya'll can suck my dick.

I got an easier way to tell ya'll what i'm talking about.

Oh trust me they actually do. They want to piss you guys off. LOL, it's just so funny sometimes. Oh, and plus Ariel... you never banned me... You were just being a fag to me. You abused ur power n' shit. So ANYWAYS... Bye.......................

Edward Robino
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:29 am

Edward Robino wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:
Edward Robino wrote:
Good bye.

How the fuck would you know me as Sandy or Micheal? I changed my IP, stop bullshiting.
Plus, when I played on Orr_Oirik I never met you. I did suck at the beginning, because this was my first roleplay server. Still yo everyone on this server are wasteee ya'll need to get a life. Sitting in front of a computer and roleplaying like a douche bag all day isn't a good idea. go to school chill if your friends which i bet no one here have friends. Ya'll fat asses sitting in front of the computer not doing shit and trying to be cool in here when in real life ya'll look like my ass... i mean, Jaxson is 23 years old..... wtf.... he has no fucking life. He needs work and marry at that age, not to sit in front of a computer and "RPING" Whatever yo, I'm outa this fucking shit hole. Later bitchs and I don't wish to come back. You guys can still talk on this topic but i ain't going to see that cuz i'm outa here bitchss!! Peace out and ya'll can suck my dick.

I got an easier way to tell ya'll what i'm talking about.

Oh trust me they actually do. They want to piss you guys off. LOL, it's just so funny sometimes. Oh, and plus Ariel... you never banned me... You were just being a fag to me. You abused ur power n' shit. So ANYWAYS... Bye.......................

I did abuse my power.

Mostly on you. Faggot.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:37 am

Edward Robino wrote:

Apparently they don't seeing as how you're still checking the topic you said you'd left a good three or four posts back. And yet here you are "LOL I'm a hacker with no life I'm going to play it off as if I actually have one. HAR HAR hope they beleive me." Doing stuff just to piss people doesn't make it seem like you have a life, just a troll with nothing better to do then how did you put it? "Sitting in front of a computer and roleplaying like a douche bag all day isn't a good idea. go to school chill if your friends which i bet no one here have friends." Peace out dude, check in for the shits and giggles once your new server bans you.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down