VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Year Anniversary of Micheal Jackson's Death

+10
The_Noble
Samara
Nicolas Djordjevic
Jamie Steel
CartelZz
George_Henry
Victor_Jankowski
Edward Veatress
Sam Andersun
Yuudai_Tanaka
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2 Year Anniversary of Micheal Jackson's Death Empty 2 Year Anniversary of Micheal Jackson's Death

Post by Yuudai_Tanaka Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:36 am

Today mark's two years since the undisputed King of Pop had died after a cardiac arrest. It barely felt like two years for me. How about you? Share your thoughts on Micheal Jackson, how long it's been, and even where you were the day he died. I know where I was, and I remember it clearly. It was June 25, the last day of school. I had just gotten home after going to a graduation ceremony, then was going to go to an after party. I was wearing casual clothes, a tie and everything, then I suddenly heard Micheal Jackson was dead on TMZ. Took me about a hour or so to verify it was true. The music industry has never been the same since that fateful day.

Yuudai_Tanaka
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

2 Year Anniversary of Micheal Jackson's Death Empty Re: 2 Year Anniversary of Micheal Jackson's Death

Post by Sam Andersun Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:18 am

Yeah, it really hasn't been the same, one less pedophile out there. Nah, I'm kidding he was a VERY talented man and he was sadly sick. RIP MJ.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

2 Year Anniversary of Micheal Jackson's Death Empty Re: 2 Year Anniversary of Micheal Jackson's Death

Post by Edward Veatress Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:54 am

RIP MJ, I found this video. It shows hos awesome he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2E69k7BYd8

Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Damn.... I'm remember getting home and checking the news at msn.com... Then I saw "Michael Jackson Dies with 50 years old" I was like WTF?.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Wow a rich pedophile died two years ago and we still care....... Also hes the prince of pop since Elvis is the king of rock and roll.

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

http://sns-fl.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CartelZz Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:44 pm

George_Henry wrote:Wow a rich pedophile died two years ago and we still care....... Also hes the prince of pop since Elvis is the king of rock and roll.

Not even Tommy can troll this and you can?You definetly do NOT deserve to live,i bet your a fucking guy that listens to metal and is a nerd,have you heard of the word RESPECT?Hope you get bullied in school kid.And srly Rest in Peace MJ,world ain't the same with out ya.
CartelZz
CartelZz
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:53 pm

CartelZz wrote:Not even Tommy can troll this and you can?You definetly do NOT deserve to live,i bet your a fucking guy that listens to metal and is a nerd,have you heard of the word RESPECT?Hope you get bullied in school kid.And srly Rest in Peace MJ,world ain't the same with out ya.
Erm... Little harsh...?
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 pm

CartelZz wrote:
George_Henry wrote:Wow a rich pedophile died two years ago and we still care....... Also hes the prince of pop since Elvis is the king of rock and roll.

Not even Tommy can troll this and you can?You definetly do NOT deserve to live,i bet your a fucking guy that listens to metal and is a nerd,have you heard of the word RESPECT?Hope you get bullied in school kid.And srly Rest in Peace MJ,world ain't the same with out ya.

Okay.. I don't get this. Someone says "I hate Justin" WOW SHIT YOU LOVE METAL.. Cut that shit off about how every god damn guy with different opinion is metal fan or whatsoever...

And to be honest you are the one who started flaming him in here, wait... What changed when MJ died? Really now? A lot of people cried and such? Yeah the same thing happens when any celebrity die.

Now get back to topic so it won't be locked due to people like you and get used to EVERYONE'S opinion.

And rest in piece, J.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:15 pm

CartelZz wrote:

Oh, I'm pretty sure even Tommy could troll this topic if he wanted to. I agree with George, MJ was a Pedophile, Honestly, I was glad when he died. I'm not saying I didn't like his music, In fact, He was a great musician.

"World aint the same with out ya." You're right there, It's one less Pedophile on earth.

CartelZz, I've gone over this shit before on other topics, Just because someone has a different opinion to you doesn't mean they're trolling, doesn't mean that they don't deserve to live, Doesn't mean they deserve to be bullied at school, Seriously, FFS, George doesn't even go to school anymore, He finished it, blah blah blah, I could go on about this shit, but I'd prefer not to, Because HOPEFULLY YOU GET MY FUCKING POINT. Not everyone will agree with you, So fucking learn that and get your head out of your ass.

Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Samara wrote:
CartelZz wrote:

Oh, I'm pretty sure even Tommy could troll this topic if he wanted to. I agree with George, MJ was a Pedophile, Honestly, I was glad when he died. I'm not saying I didn't like his music, In fact, He was a great musician.

"World aint the same with out ya." You're right there, It's one less Pedophile on earth.

CartelZz, I've gone over this shit before on other topics, Just because someone has a different opinion to you doesn't mean they're trolling, doesn't mean that they don't deserve to live, Doesn't mean they deserve to be bullied at school, Seriously, FFS, George doesn't even go to school anymore, He finished it, blah blah blah, I could go on about this shit, but I'd prefer not to, Because HOPEFULLY YOU GET MY FUCKING POINT. Not everyone will agree with you, So fucking learn that and get your head out of your ass.

I still love you samara Very Happy.

CartelZz wrote:

One I wasn't Trolling that's my personal opinion. Man mate your really close minded...... I've heard of respect but the difference is hes not my parent, teacher, boss and doesn't deserve respect. Um I'm 19 mate I don't go to school at the moment. I listen to metal, rock, rap, techno, trans, and dubstep. I guess I should go die now right.... man people these days, oh wait I know why you think of him so strongly he must have touched you the right way back in the day when he didn't have his doctors over dose him. Would it kill you to use proper grammar?

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Samara wrote:
CartelZz wrote:

He was mentally ill, thats the reason he did what he did.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Sam Andersun wrote:
Samara wrote:
CartelZz wrote:

He was mentally ill, thats the reason he did what he did.

Mentally ill my ass, You knew him personally? Doubt it, you're just stating what you heard from the media, they've got excuses for everything.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:32 pm

And this topic was just about being too good and respectful.

People have their own opinions. Stop swearing everyone that has a different opinion or, believe me, you'll have everyone against you.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Noble Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:17 pm

(Must... Get.... On.... Topic...)

When I heard of MJ's death, I didn't exactly know WHAT I thought. I guess it just kinda... Passed by as nothing.

Nevertheless, the dead are the dead, and they deserve respect.

R.I.P. MJ
The_Noble
The_Noble
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caleb Simms Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Rudy probably cried today Sad
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:46 am

Fantastic pedo, horrible singer

RIP.... Some of your songs were pretty fuckin great. (don't say they all were, some weren't)
Tooooodles mister rich blackwhite guy!
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:57 am

Oh yeah, I can't troll this?
MJ was a fag, he deserved to die due to being a pedo. Umad fans?
Lusio, he aint trollin, he has his own opinion. Umad?
I wrote this thru my phone just to let y'all know, I'm not a complete troll, I have a life or two.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by CartelZz Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Tommy Carreiro wrote:Oh yeah, I can't troll this?
MJ was a fag, he deserved to die due to being a pedo. Umad fans?
Lusio, he aint trollin, he has his own opinion. Umad?
I wrote this thru my phone just to let y'all know, I'm not a complete troll, I have a life or two.

First i gave you as a example Tommy,you ain't a troll,my opinion and second what is the point to say to dead people they are fags and etc.? Imagine your dead and someone call's you a fag and shit,there is something called RESPECT,and man should always respect the dead one's,but to start flamming a dead man and think your so great? Uh-uh,they you shit and 3rd it is true not everyone who dislikes MJ or JB listens to metal.Samara my head is away from my ass i ain't a closed person and George i ain't your fucking mate,so don't call me a mate.Plus i won't use proper gramatic and i do won't take your point Samara.Do not judge a book by it's cover.For people who do that there is a place called hell.And all that pedhofile shit started with the yellow press.Now imma leave this topic cuz i want to leave it.
CartelZz
CartelZz
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Well they say "It's good or nothing about the dead."
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Who cares..

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:50 pm

CartelZz wrote:Samara my head is away from my ass i ain't a closed person and George i ain't your fucking mate,so don't call me a mate.Plus i won't use proper gramatic and i do won't take your point Samara.Do not judge a book by it's cover.For people who do that there is a place called hell.

1. It isn't because you keep talking shit.
2. Proper grammar would have made this easier to read..
3. Chill out 'mate', No seriously, There's no need to rage.
4. I can tell you now, I've NEVER judged a book by the cover.
5. and... I wouldn't mind going to hell... At least its warm. :3
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Samara wrote:
CartelZz wrote:Samara my head is away from my ass i ain't a closed person and George i ain't your fucking mate,so don't call me a mate.Plus i won't use proper gramatic and i do won't take your point Samara.Do not judge a book by it's cover.For people who do that there is a place called hell.

Samara you will never go to hell the only space reserved there is for me.

Now Cartel you smoothed brain person. Its very hard to insult you or to even put up a fight. Its kinda like if I was to ask "Are you retarded?" and your response would be yes. So there for its nothing but making fun of a retarded person and on that matter you can't win against one....

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by CartelZz Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Samara wrote:

1. It is.
2. I don't want to use proper grammar.
3. I ain't raging pacha.
4. I don't care.
5. Yeah,you're gonna go thru all of the 9 circles.
CartelZz
CartelZz
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:14 pm

CartelZz wrote:
Samara wrote:

1. It is.
3. I ain't raging pacha.
4. I don't care.

1. You don't understand your own concept.
2. Your a child then.
3. You are....
4. Then why do you ask her it?
5. Don't worry ill send you there as well Very Happy.

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by CartelZz Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:22 pm

George_Henry wrote:
CartelZz wrote:
Samara wrote:

1. It is.
3. I ain't raging pacha.
4. I don't care.

1. You don't understand your own concept.
2. Your a child then.
3. You are....
4. Then why do you ask her it?
5. Don't worry ill send you there as well Very Happy.

1.It is out of my ass,is what i meant.
2. Yes i am 14 so what?You think i can't take some 19 20 100 years old people?
3.You do not know me,so do not tell my that i am raging.
4. I told it to both of you.
5.I have a reserved place there,you don't need to send me.
And finally i ain't retarted,you may be or she but not me.Have a nice day now,hopefully it happens something really shitty 4 u.
CartelZz
CartelZz
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next