VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reason to go Vegan.

4 posters

Go down

Reason to go Vegan.  Empty Reason to go Vegan.

Post by Samara Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:56 am

Yeah, I realise this is a fairly long vid to watch, But if you're bored with nothing to do, take the time to watch it.

Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Reason to go Vegan.  Empty Re: Reason to go Vegan.

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:38 am

I watched about 10 minutes of it, don't really feel like watching the whole hour thing. He has points, but then again there are alot of points to be made. As he said when something is drilled into your head enough, it becomes part of who you are. Eating meat is something that has always been a part of us. Our ancestors weren't hunters, but scavengers and eating meat gave us alot of the proteins needed to evolve complex brains and become the species we are today. I don't agree with him making the point that killing animals is wrong, death is a natural part of life and without death there can be no life. There is no beginning to what never ends. I don't think people should stop eating meat, I however think that the way the animals are treated during their short life spans before being killed is alot of times wrong. I do not value life as much as other people, but even I can say that things like Vile are cruel. But starving ourselves of what we need to help us function isn't the way, but we should instead push for more strict laws on what can and cannot be done in these warehouses. But then again there's the good chance that it will never happen, as it all just has to do with the morales of the populous and the majority of people have no problem with inmorale going ons as long as they don't see it. But we'll never know if we don't really fight for it.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Bah i say! Meat is far too tasty to not eat.
Besides, the evolutionary path has dictated we're meant to eat other animals, and y'can't argue with that.
And the fact that most meats are just so tasty!
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:01 pm

I will eat meat for as long as i live. The killings of animals really dosn't bother me when they are inteligant enogh to fend us off then i will stop eating meat.

Aslo without meat we wodn't have epic meal time ( muscles glasses , jack daniels sawaus! )

Meat ftw !
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down