VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shops

3 posters

Go down

Shops Empty Shops

Post by Terry Winston Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Heres a little suggestion we need to add more buisness for people to buy, you may have noticed all avaliable shops have been bought and are making the owners a tidy profit (for the most )

I think the shops like the car shop should be split like for instance sports car from one salooms from another and so on this way we don't just have gio running a monoply raking in all the cash from car sales. The same could be done with the gun shops assualt rifles from one pistol from another and so on.

Also we could add other shops selling whatever people can imagine.
I guess the people who already own these shops will complain but look at the bigger picture its for fairness for one and it would give more opetunitys for rp. If we had lots of diffrent. Buisness around town we might actually get people shopping around.

If you don't like that idea of trying to make it fair how about this you could have shops all aroumd town. You buy the shop and then choose what you want to sell then you have to buy for instants cars and guns in at a set price and then you can chooose what you sell them for, this way you would create competative buisness people would shop around to get the best deal. Instead of just going into one store and they are the only one you can go to.

Hope this idea gets read as its something that really needs to be considered if the server is going to grow.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Shops Empty Re: Shops

Post by Terry Winston Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Btw sorry for any mistakes or grammer mistakes i am writing this on my iphone at work.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Caleb Simms Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 pm

I think we have enough businesses for our player base at the moment, if you'd like the business you can simply offer the current owner a higher price than the market price.
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 pm

TheCalm wrote:I think we have enough businesses for our player base at the moment, if you'd like the business you can simply offer the current owner a higher price than the market price.
That...Doesnt really work..What kind of moron is going to sell the ammunation or the car dealership?...They make more money than you'd be able to offer them.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down