VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone!

+2
Jager Arach
Sam Akabara
6 posters

Go down

I'm a wolf...

Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! I_vote_lcap8%Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! I_vote_lcap17%Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! I_vote_lcap67%Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]
Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! I_vote_lcap8%Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! Empty Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Well I've seen Drake GrimGrave going around blurting out against the Church like some satanic insomniac. Seriously, Drake, have a chill pill, chillax, and stop fucking around with the Church.
1. They never did a fucking thing against you. As far as I remember, the first thing you did to a priest, a true priest, ie Jones Cunningham, was that you ate his adam's apple for no reason whatsoever, and didn't want to explain your reason either, because you had a shitty reason, or no reason at all.
2. They don't CARE if wolves are turning into humans and eating other peoples Adams Apples and hearts, and vampires are attacking people for no reason! Their scared for their own health, yes, like anyone else, but their not going to get a shotgun and start shooting the fuck out of everything strange and uncatholic in sight. What is this, Postal? Fffff...
Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! Catholic_priest
These aren't going to even have shotguns to begin with. All they have is water that they say is holy and some processed bread that they also call holy. You think their going into a full out war? Get serious, or get out of here. All you are doing, is bullying them, and no more. They never did shit against you and you keep killing priests, talking shit about the Church, and disrespecting the church in Palomino just because it's a Catholic Church.
I can't stress this enough. You'r BULLYING PRIESTS WITH YOUR WOLF POWERS, GRIMGRAVE.

*Note: Those who didn't understand the Horrible Science Dr GrimGrave joke, please don't comment on that.

Back to top Go down

Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! Empty Re: Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone!

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:23 pm

I think it's a little silly of you to be OOCLy lobbying for people to change the way they act ICLY, and i think its wrong to do it. If you wanna put a stop to their reign of tosspot and half cocked evil, then get IG and do something about it there, and not in /b eithe.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone! Empty Re: Feggari Pedia - Seriously, leave them priests alone!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Moriarty wrote:I think it's a little silly of you to be OOCLy lobbying for people to change the way they act ICLY, and i think its wrong to do it. If you wanna put a stop to their reign of tosspot and half cocked evil, then get IG and do something about it there, and not in /b eithe.
So your saying that they can go around killing priests, right?
Which in turn makes priest roleplay really annoying since your trying to preech good, and then a wolf comes and you have to roleplay half an hour as your dead body. That really, really sucks.
If the priest is a crazed hunter, then it's fine, but killing a normal every-day priest for nothing is...is really low.

Last edited by The Constipator on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:29 pm

God you're shit is wow just there's not even words I can say to you that wont get me in trouble.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:30 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:God you're shit is wow just there's not even words I can say to you that wont get me in trouble.
Do answer the question instead of "Wow your shit I'm ignoring you cause I don't agree"
While your at it, do justifiy why you:
Put a dead man on the Church Cross.
And
Why you killed Jones Cunningham, the calmest priest ever to have lived in Palomino.
All I want is a justification.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:33 pm

TTheir IC attitude towards members of the clergy is not for OOc discussion.
If the priests are scared, they should ICLY seek protection.
Whacking them with a tick in an OOC forum wont really get you anywhere.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Moriarty wrote:TTheir IC attitude towards members of the clergy is not for OOc discussion.
If the priests are scared, they should ICLY seek protection.
Whacking them with a tick in an OOC forum wont really get you anywhere.
So I can just go around poisening wolves as Neon Router because they trashed my van with no reason whatsoever on multiple occasions?
*Clasps hands togeher*
Sure thing! I'll get started. You can delete the topic now. Or lock it for everyone to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:36 pm

The Constipator wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:God you're shit is wow just there's not even words I can say to you that wont get me in trouble.
Do answer the question instead of "Wow your shit I'm ignoring you cause I don't agree"
And
Why you killed Jones Cunningham, the calmest priest ever to have lived in Palomino.
This is your problem, you're ego so big you think you have a right to stick your nose in stuff that has NOTHING to do with you. I'm not explaining a damn thing to you, not because I feel I've done something wrong, but simply because I don't fucking have to, deal with it.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:37 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:
The Constipator wrote:
And
This is your problem, you're ego so big you think you have a right to stick your nose in stuff that has NOTHING to do with you. I'm not explaining a damn thing to you, not because I feel I've done something wrong, but simply because I don't fucking have to, deal with it.
For that matter you've never explained anything you've done to be honest. No matter.
However it's shitty because I was going to make a Priest alt, and then stopped because I remembered that wolves would come just to eat my Adams apple while I'm sitting down doing absolutely nothing.
Oh wait, only you attack priests. Your fellow Wolves treat Priests as neutral, like everyone else.
Edit: Then again I wanted the other wolves to post here, as I know you'd just blurt out angry words at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:40 pm

The Constipator wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:
The Constipator wrote:
And
For that matter you've never explained anything you've done to be honest. No matter.
However it's shitty because I was going to make a Priest alt, and then stopped because I remembered that wolves would come just to eat my Adams apple while I'm sitting down doing absolutely nothing.
Oh wait, only you attack priests. Your fellow Wolves treat Priests as neutral, like everyone else.
I killed one preist so get your shit straight. Also I've never explained myself to YOU, which reinforces what I just said.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:43 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:I killed one preist so get your shit straight.
Errr, sorry to interrupt but, you had no reason to RPK Jones Cunnigham. And I know what happened, he told me, so please get your facts straight as well. You made a mistake of killing someone for nothing, and is feeling quite guilty about it, not wanting it to be remembered.
You refused to explain it to Cunningham either, which just made your post...err...not true?
Off topic: Please spoiler that picture in your signature, it takes up the space of two posts. Nothing to do with the topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:46 pm

The Constipator wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:I killed one preist so get your shit straight.
Errr, sorry to interrupt but, you had no reason to RPK Jones Cunnigham. And I know what happened, he told me, so please get your facts straight as well. You made a mistake of killing someone for nothing, and is feeling quite guilty about it, not wanting it to be remembered.
You refused to explain it to Cunningham either, which just made your post...err...not true?
No shit I killed him, I've told lots of people I killed, I killed him because I was making a point. And this was an extremely long time ago so again shit straight. Jesus ignorance pisses me off.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:48 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:I killed him because I was making a point.
You weren't making a very good point by killing a priest in a booth. So you made a point on what?
You hate all humans, so priests shouldn't be that different.
But then again, I'll just start poising wolves with Arsenic...
..Once I get a way to find some that is...
So yeah, I just want to get the view of the other wolves and thats pretty much it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:50 pm

The Constipator wrote:
You weren't making a very good point by killing a priest in a booth. So you made a point on what?
But the again, I'll just start poising wolves with Arsenic...
Althought i'm a Gangster IG i would never kill a priest..But that's just me..I don't know about Jager but i'm not gonna argue..People get killed all the time.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:52 pm

The Constipator wrote:
But then again, I'll just start poising wolves with Arsenic...
So yeah, I just want to get the view of the other wolves and thats pretty much it.
Good luck.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Seriously? You constantly post rage topics about something that pisses you off either IG or ICly. If you want to make a change, go sit on the church roof with a sniper and stop bitching on the forums.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 am

Sam Andersun wrote:Seriously? You constantly post rage topics about something that pisses you off either IG or ICly. If you want to make a change, go sit on the church roof with a sniper and stop bitching on the forums.

For the first time in his life ! he is correct ( Just kidding xD )

Agreed.
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony_Weber Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:04 am

Ehh, I think what that Constipator is probably trying to say is that he expects a higher standard of role-play in this server, where people start trying to create stories rather than play this server as a game of "LOL I'm moar powerful than you I can KEEL you! Whoosh whoosh you're RPly dead! Very Happy"

However, the Constipator must admit that satanists (or otherwise very cruel / psychopathic people) would (although rarely) go through the trouble of finding a priest and murdering him if they get the chance. But it's highly uncommon, and not very story-like. In fact, it's very much like an anti-climax. Someone minding his own business preaching good things, and BOOM he's dead. No story line, no story twists, no co-ordination.

Of course strictly speaking it would does abide by the server rules to RP as a satanist or a really cruel person to kill a vulnerable unarmed priest. But it's just like going to randomly kidnap, torcher and murder a helpless person because you role-play as the "bad guy". It's within the rules but it's highly boring to RP to be honest. Imagine yourself RPing 10 minutes of that. People only complain when they become the victim. And then you can see an army of people saying "Pff stop whining just because you're getting RP killed over and over again" and an army of people saying "Pff start trying to experience a action/horror/adventure story together rather than playing to just get into RP fights and get RP kills".

Back to topic:
Constipator, they're not breaking the rules. You can try influence their style of RP but don't expect anything. If you don't like their style of RP just avoid their characters or do something about it in game.

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down