VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Marcus_Venom

3 posters

Go down

Application: Marcus_Venom Empty Application: Marcus_Venom

Post by Venom. Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:18 pm

In Character

First Name: Marcus

Last Name: Venom

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 31/10/1982

Place of Birth: A small town outside of Chernobyl called Kenziuvek.

Current active address: 54 Palomino Creek.

Available phone number(s): None.

Education: Studied at Cambridge university, recieved several Degrees in criminology, physics and English literature.

Are you currently in occupation?: None.

If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?: None.

If yes, what were your previous occupations?:

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes.

If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Studied Criminology.

Have you ever been arrested?: Once.

If yes for what charges/crimes?: Drunk and Disorderly.

Have you ever served time in prison?: No.

If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography: Venom was born in the late 1980s. He was born in Prypiat which was rendered a ghost town due to the radioactive explosion which caused his family to flee from the area. He was born a few months after the initial disaster and the outburst of radiation rendered his mother infertile and caused several DNA changes in Venom himself. Once born, the doctors noticed Marcus had all his dentals in check, immediately, however he kept cutting young lips on his razor sharp pristine teeth which seemed to never get dirty. He skipped his entire period of teething.

Marcus was a son of a British archaeologist; Evey Reynolds and Carpenter: Christos Bornstein. The family fled Chernobyl in 1986 and travelled to Britain. The family stayed in England for twelve years. Marcus was constantly bullied by his peers and as a result he moved schools a lot. Eventually sickened by Thyroid cancer, Marcus’ father left the family in spite. Evey, the mother then left Britain with Venom in hand. The two travelled to America as Evey had scored a job as a professor at a University.

Venom stayed at the school and became a janitor on the weekends there. Nobody paid much interested to him and he was ordered to wear a bandana because of his teeth which frightened students. On the weekdays, Venom –thanks to his mother- was able to study on several degrees, including Criminology. He passed and received masters in Psychology, Criminology and Paranormal Science.

Once Venom left University, he travelled all over America. Within five years he was married with a little girl on the way. He had scored a job as a Detective in a small town upstate in Georgia. He solved eighteen cases and several which included a low class form of cannibalism and bloodletting. He divorced his wife after being unable to solve his nineteenth case. He quit his job as a Detective and left his town. He began hitchhiking and eventually made it to several small towns near the west coast. He did general work and tried to not remember his life beforehand.

Venom eventually left the towns as work had ran dry and people had found out his genetic disease which branded him an outcast. He left with the support of the children of the town who tried to reason with officials. He left regardless and eventually drifted into a small town entitled Palomino Creek. After much debate and finally setting himself up with a place to live, he decided to get back into the career of Authority.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Marcus_Venom

Past characters and factions: None.

How long have you been a member of this server?: A few weeks.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Nope.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I would like to further my roleplay range and help characters. I enjoy helping people immensely.

Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Red County RP, West Coast Roleplay, IPB Roleplay, Valhalla Gaming roleplay.

Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: I have roleplayed as a police officer before in other games.

Have you read the application rules?: Yes.

Any other comments: None.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplaying is taking on the form of another character and playing as that character in scenarios and situations as they would.

Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagaming is using OOC information ingame.

Example 1: Using somebody's name IC when they have not told you IC.

Example 2: Using words like LOL, KTHXBYE, BRB, LULZ, NUBS. NOOBZ. On the IC Chat.

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Forcing actions onto players without their consent.

Example 1: /me jumps ten feet in the air and crushes the player, killing him.

Example 2: /me pulls out his pistol and shoots the man from a mile away, killing him.

Explain what is "gun from ass": Unholstering your weapon without roleplaying you doing it.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me adjusts his bandana and smiles. He holsters his weapon and relaxes a little from the confrontation.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me laffs and then he jumps up and dwn on the ground while laffing loudly.

Last edited by Venom. on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : missed the Qs)

Venom.
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Application: Marcus_Venom Empty Re: Application: Marcus_Venom

Post by Collins Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Mr. Venom, I'II give you the second chance to fix your application, you have to own a valid adress and phone number, please make sure to fix the biography.
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom. Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Sorry sir, The Phone store is locked.

Venom.
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom. Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:54 pm

[I'm using an Iphone right now so sorry for the double post. Am I actually being reviewed here or is this topic just going to get ignored?]

Venom.
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Caleb Simms Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:13 pm

(( Your biography still needs fixing ))
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom. Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:12 pm

TheCalm wrote:(( Your biography still needs fixing ))

[What's wrong with it mate?]

Venom.
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Collins Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm

((It's too short, mate.))
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom. Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Collins wrote:((It's too short, mate.))

[Okay let me lengthen it up now. Then I'll post it on. Smile]

Venom.
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom. Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:17 pm

[Updated the biography with a much larger and in depth one.]

Venom.
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Collins Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Mr. Venom, we would like to inform that your application was successfully passed, we'll contact you.
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down