VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cesar Rivarez [ Gun license Application ]

2 posters

Go down

Cesar Rivarez [ Gun license Application ] Empty Cesar Rivarez [ Gun license Application ]

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:46 am

Forename and Surname: Cesar Rivarez

Address:36 Palomino Creek

Phone Number:1010422

Social Security Number:4225

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
Okay i am a Secruity Guard of a rich guy in Vinewood i need this license so i can protect my boss i will use this license to a good things and i also need weapons to protect my self cause last night when i was in the Alley some wolves attempting to kill me but i survive cause someone help me i didn't remember the man that help i forgot his Description and he also told me that * If i want to survive on this town , You only need is gun * I agreed with that the Criminal Thing is Increasing we people should buy a weapon to protect our Childrens or our Self and my boss command me to make this Gun License application im just following his order and i promise to him that i wouldn't use this license to a bad thing I promise and also im just going to protect my Self.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
You should accept my application cause I really need a Weapon license its part of my Job and i need gun to protect my self and protect my boss and i also promise that i wouldn't use my gun license to any illegal stuff like i said i need gun license cause its part of my Job i am a Secruity Guard and like i said last night some wolves attack me in the alley but i survive i don't know why that wolf attack me but i think the wolf is hungry or something.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:Yes , I am.

Handguns:Desert Eagle and Glock17 (( Colt45 ))
Cesar Rivarez [ Gun license Application ] 20090612134843!Desert-eagle-01
Cesar Rivarez [ Gun license Application ] Glock-17-03

Sub-Machine:mp5 and Uzi.
Cesar Rivarez [ Gun license Application ] Mp5ka4
Cesar Rivarez [ Gun license Application ] HFC-M11

Assault:m16[m4]
Cesar Rivarez [ Gun license Application ] M16

Current employment:Secruity Guard.
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Cesar Rivarez [ Gun license Application ] Empty Re: Cesar Rivarez [ Gun license Application ]

Post by Caleb Simms Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Cesar Rivarez [ Gun license Application ] 2akh5rq
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Rivarez.

We are glad to inform you that your firearms application has been ACCEPTED. Please come to the Sheriff Department in Dillimore to receive it.
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down