VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake Winston-Application

3 posters

Go down

Jake Winston-Application Empty Jake Winston-Application

Post by *Winston* Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:02 am

In Character

First Name: Jake

Last Name: Winston

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 02/04/1980

Place of Birth:Florida

Current active address: Dilimore 1

Available phone number(s): 1010554

Education:Haward University,Junior Highway.

Are you currently in occupation?: No.
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?: No.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: No.
Have you ever been arrested?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?:No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography:
Jake Winston was born on Florida,His father was called Jeff and his mother was called Kate,when Jake finished High school he was joined the military,at the military he was a Sargent,Sargent Winston,after the first war that he was in he came back home,his mother was happy to see him alive and his father wasnet there to wellcome him home,he was on Italy,with his union,Jake dident knew his dad was a capo in a big union,his mother did knew about it but the father told her that if she will tell him that he's in a union he'll kill her,after 2 weeks Jeff haven't came home yet,Kate was worried and she told Jake about the union,Jake was sad,he was sad because he tought his father was a man of peace and love,after one month the father came back home with 5 bullet holes in his right leg,Jake saw the bullet holes,he haven't knew what happend to him,he asked him : "Dad?those bullet holes are from a mafia gun fight? TELL ME THE TRUTH!" and Jeff was so mad,he took out a gun and shot Kate's head twice,Kate dropped on the ground and died,Jeff aimed his gun on Jake's head and told him : "You're my only son,I love you,but you can't know about those businesses,the information is too importent." Jake told him : "I don't know anything,just two things,that you're in a mafia,and that you're a ice cold killer!" Jake ran to the kichen and took a big knife from the upper drawer and he stabbed his father five times in the stomach,again and again untill he died,he left the dead bodies behind,took some money and he bought a flying ticket to San Andreas,when he landed he forgot about all of the bad stuff that happend to him on Florida,and about his mean dad,he just tought about his new life,as a good person.

[ b]
Out of Character[/b]

Server nickname:Jake Winston

Past characters and factions: None

How long have you been a member of this server?: 5 days and I know alot.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:Nope

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because I really like begin a cop,on every server!but when I'll be a police officer on a good server it's a good thing! I wanna join the faction just because I love begin a cop thats all...
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes,LS:RP True Roleplay and more that I dont really remember and some isrealian servers
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yup
Have you read the application rules?: Yup
Any other comments: Hope to be accepted Smile

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: To act like you're on the real life,not to kill pepole for no reason and to hit them for no reason!
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: to use ooc knewleg IC,To read some guy's nametag and then to use it IC,and maybe to call some player with his IN REAL LIFE name IC

Explain what is power game and give two different examples:Power game it's to do unrealistic actions and to force the other player to RolePlay with them like : /me attemps to grab "Player" from his leg,to kick him and to kill him by a kick.
Or when you getting pulled over to get a ticket: /me opens the window,punches the officer's face,killes him,steps out of the car takes the gun from the officer and runs away.
Explain what is "gun from ass": Just to scroll the gun with out any command

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me shoves his right hand into his back pocket,pulls his wallet out,opens it,takes out a 5 dollars bill and hands it over to "Player"

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me takes out a deagle from his sock puts a new clip with 100 bullets and starts to shot every body with automatic mode.

Last edited by *Winston* on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total

*Winston*
Registered

Back to top Go down

Jake Winston-Application Empty Re: Jake Winston-Application

Post by Collins Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 am

((You need phone number.))
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down